Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Agrees Two-Fight Joshua Deal, Per Reports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Juice about to be flatlined in front of 90,000 tea sippers.

Rematch for what? time to sleep Juiceman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      there will need to be a dw vs aj master thread now

i have one already ill pm mega tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Leaving your self some wiggle room just in case
        hahahaha that lacedup dude is a jackass

Comment

• Wilder will lose. All those years of Haymon feeding him cans like Washington and Arreola will come back to haunt him. He's not ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            what was your previous account?
            has to be a dirk diggler uk alt

whatever happend to that guy

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Wilder's own manager comes out and says "we accept the terms they've given us" and people still think AJ will run.
              D- troll. Don't misquote me. I think Joshua would fight Wilder on Wilder's back porch.

I think EDDIE HEARN is the pooooseeey here. I think he's scared of the risk this fight presents as its the riskiest fight for Joshua out there. And he's scared this is gonna f#ck up his lifelong rep if he makes this fight without giving Joshua max advantages & Joshua loses the fight because of that. I think Eddie gets blamed for the L more than Joshua would get blamed for an L to Wilder. Thats what Eddie's worried about.

Joshua ain't worried about sh^t like Eddie is. He's one of the more head screwed on correctly HW champs in recent times ffs. He knows the game. He knows he's gonna lose eventually. He's willing to risk an L to chase greatness which is what the Wilder fight & later the Fury fight will present to him. Eddie don't give a f#ck about greatness or chasing anything except the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Wilder will lose. All those years of Haymon feeding him cans like Washington and Arreola will come back to haunt him. He's not ready.
                Not long ago I'd agree with you. But I think they've given Wilder some guys who've upped his game & that Ortiz fight specifically made Wilder show his balls for the first time ever arguably. I think things like that can make you better. Living through that type of sh^t.

I think win or lose Wilder (& Joshua for that matter) give a good account of themselves when they fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
                  Mark my words, Joshua will defeat Wilder, he will see that cross coming from miles away. He spotted Vlads, which is faster, much faster, than Wilder's.
                  Really? They could've called him Dr. Slowhammer as well as Steelhammer. At that point in his career he was slow and lethargic, with shot reflexes. Joshua was still life and death against him. I think you have it backwards as your robot will not see the end coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                    I just hope nobody strips the winner if they fight a rematch. I'm looking at you, IBF.
                    They wouldn't dare. It would be like the soup guy, no sanctioning fees for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                      I just hope nobody strips the winner if they fight a rematch. I'm looking at you, IBF.
                      Mandatory challengers have been settled, and the only mandatory due is against Povetkin, and the WBA isn't going to throw a wrench in the works.

No worries

Comment

Working...
                      X