Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: After Easter, The Lomachenko Fight Makes Sense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Lomenchenko isn't going to fight on Showtime nor will he let Garcia take the majority of the purse. Fight not happening.
    Loma already sonned Gary Russell jr on showtime he will do this anywhere while you comment the hate

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Dude is gonna price himself out. You have to be stupid not to see it coming. Also lol at him fighting easter as if easter is any good. The guy should have two loses
      Manny also fought easy opponents like David Diaz, and No Handwraps Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Lomenchenko isn't going to fight on Showtime nor will he let Garcia take the majority of the purse. Fight not happening.
        This fight really is a 50-50 fight in both the money split and on who'll win.... But your right. I see the network conflict being hard to overcome since Mikey is loyal to Showtime and Loma fights on ESPN. But hopefully the fight can be made...

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          Manny also fought easy opponents like David Diaz, and No Handwraps Margarito.
          Ok. I didnt claim his entire resume is a murderers row. Stay on topic dumbass

Comment

Mikey is not in any contractual obligation with any promoter or any tv network. Mikey vs loma is a realistic option next.

Comment

Ok. I didnt claim his entire resume is a murderers row. Stay on topic dumbass
              Why are you an angry little fellow?? I never insulted you.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Why are you an angry little fellow?? I never insulted you.
                Go back to your wrestling threads ****
                Lol why roman reigns doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Mikey is not in any contractual obligation with any promoter or any tv network. Mikey vs loma is a realistic option next.
                  True. I got Mickey via SD. He is a bigger fighter than Lomachenko.

Comment

Go back to your wrestling threads ****
                    Lol why roman reigns doe?
                    Love him in the Shield. It sucks that the WWE turned him into a John Cena/Hulk Hogan instead of being an Anti Hero.

Comment

After Easter, I think he will really fight Loma in Easter

Comment

Working...
                      X