No announcement yet.

Boxing is looking to have a bright furture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
    Starting to? I thought the reason we're here is because we follow the day to day news. Your devil cleavage never gets old btw.
    When the NBA season was going i barely watched boxing to be honest.

Comment

There's always good **** going on - specially if you got a global perspective which is easier than ever these days. If there ain't any outstanding A listers, there's always the emerging talent to keep an eye on, and there is always, always, good competitive fights at some level or in some division, somewhere.

Comment

Loma vs Mikey Garcia
        Wilder vs Joshua vs Fury
        Spence vs Crawford vs Keith Thurman
        GGG vs Saunders
        Jacobs vs Charlo
        Kovalev vs Stevenson (I still wanna see it, sue me)
        Hurd vs Charlo

All of those fights are off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more I want to see

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          When the NBA season was going i barely watched boxing to be honest.
          That is why boxing is my favorite is because it is a year round sport. There is always 1 or 2 title fights a month I can get interested in. And I like the international aspect - the fact that you could have a main event featuring men from any continents. And I also like that it is an individual vs team sport. I like that after all the posturing, is only two guys that step into the ring where all will be revealed with a million eyeballs glued on to them.
          Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 06-15-2018, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X