Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Crawford always fighting Southpaw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Crawford always fighting Southpaw?

Fuk this guy. I liked watching him as a conventional fighter but at some point, he wanted to be a fulltime southpaw fighter and that sht looks ugly ass fuk. Southpaw looks ugly.

I hope this gap tooth punk gets caught viciously Morrison-mercer style

I think he does it to add power to his jab and throw off his opponent's game plan. He can switch at will, and he usually finishes the fight orthodox (just when the opponent has become comfortable fighting a southpaw).

Comment

Most orthodox guys aren't used to southpaws, so it can be an advantage.

Comment

for extra style points

Comment

Because he can and/or the opposition allows it??

Gap tooth punk? Someone seems hurt for no reason. I'm sure he has FinitioxDinimita's worst interests at heart by fighting southpaw at the top level of the sport

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Fuk this guy. I liked watching him as a conventional fighter but at some point, he wanted to be a fulltime southpaw fighter and that sht looks ugly ass fuk. Southpaw looks ugly.

Did you put money on Horn last night or something?

Comment

Some do what they can he does what he wants.

Comment

He likes the angle for the right hook.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Fuc this guy? That's harsh for a boxer who got rid of annoying Horn and his annoying trainer. Crawford is out to win using the tools that he thinks work best for him. Southpaw looking ugly is your personal hangup. Crawford fights the way he thinks he should to win fights.

Comment

Because Hagler did

Comment

Working...
                    X