Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Crawford always fighting Southpaw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easier to counterpunch

Comment

Because he had a right hand injury. He could only use his left for a few months. He gained power with it, and new it was an advantage. If I’m not mistaken he was shot in the hand. Could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Fuk this guy. I liked watching him as a conventional fighter but at some point, he wanted to be a fulltime southpaw fighter and that sht looks ugly ass fuk. Southpaw looks ugly.

I hope this gap tooth punk gets caught viciously Morrison-mercer style
        A hating a$$ Mexican, what's new lol

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Because he can and/or the opposition allows it??

Gap tooth punk? Someone seems hurt for no reason. I'm sure he has FinitioxDinimita's worst interests at heart by fighting southpaw at the top level of the sport
          It's just his Mexican complex flaring up.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            Because he had a right hand injury. He could only use his left for a few months. He gained power with it, and new it was an advantage. If I’m not mistaken he was shot in the hand. Could be wrong
            He was shot in the head. Tevin Farmer was the one who was shot in the hand.

Comment

Fuk this guy. I liked watching him as a conventional fighter but at some point, he wanted to be a fulltime southpaw fighter and that sht looks ugly ass fuk. Southpaw looks ugly.

So you don't like his style or his teeth....boxing fans are getting weird these days.

Comment

Why are Pac's fans mad. Pac was past his prime and lost to Horn and Bud is in his prime and beat the hell out of Horn. Nobody is saying Bud beats a prime Klingon looking Pac. Thats why the world laughed at tennis racket brain when JMM anestheszed his ass for 4 minutes because of posters like this lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                  So you don't like his style or his teeth....boxing fans are getting weird these days.
                  I know right, lmao.

Comment

Is the OP mad that Bud beat Beltran Sanabria and Molina Jr lol... Maybe.

Comment

Good question, I will give you the answer.

When you are sparring or fighting a bum. who has slow feet and a leaky defense,If you are competent It is very easy to just put your dominant arm forward and pulverise the bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X