Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think Spence would beat Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people think Spence would beat Crawford?

I mean I like Spence a lot but even with the size I don't think he has the skills to match up with Crawford.

Make it happen......I want to hear the excuses when Bud breaks him down.

Comment

Crawford beats Spence. Bud will take some punishment to his body to win, but he'll win decisively.

Comment

Spence will walk him down and break him

It will not go the distance

Comment

Spence is no Horn. I think Spence takes it right now as i think he'd have a size advantage. Crawford needs more time acclimating to 147 and fighting a B or higher fighter like Garcia or Porter before Spence. Honestly, even a Callazo would be a good next fight for him to help get acclimated to 147.

Comment

His size. They all know Spence is a huge welter who could easily be fighting at 154 like Brook. If they were the same size none of these guys would pick Spence.

Comment

There is one way to find out.

Needs to happen before the end of 2019

Crawford really needs to step it up, fight Thurman or Spence soon.

Spence has at least fought Brook, Thurman beat Garcia and Porter.

Crawford needs a name fighter next.

Comment

I think Bud's chin finally gets asked the question it can answer vs Spence. Spence is a naturally bigger dude & he's not untalented himself. Hopefully the fight gets made, but I kinda feel its at best a long shot & if it does get made its in 2020 or thereabout.

Comment

I think it'll be a hell of a fight but Spence's power and size will eventually overcome Crawford's skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    His size. They all know Spence is a huge welter who could easily be fighting at 154 like Brook. If they were the same size none of these guys would pick Spence.
                    I wouldn't mind a Collazo fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X