No announcement yet.

Hurd is gonna beat the dog schit out Jermell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animelive View Post
    "In camp, a typical day is I wake up and eat the same thing, a bowl of oatmeal no flavors, old fashioned. Little bit of brown sugar and bananas. I run 3-4 miles on the treadmill, not for speed but for time, like 45 minutes or an hour around 9-10am. I shower, take a nap until it's time to go to the gym around 3-4pm. I train from 3-7pm. For lunch I have a salad, nothing too heavy.

I come home after the workout, vegetable, protein, chicken or fish, and then go to sleep around 10pm. That's not for strength training and stuff, but that's atypical day, what I do."

I'm not a scientist but his diet is fishy af. I have a feeling that he is on some good quality PEDs for weight control.
    What's suspicious about it, the amount of times he eats or what he's consuming? It sounds like a pretty simple diet that is hard to mess up.

I'm sure some opponent with clout will ask for testing.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I agree Hurd will beat him and probably knock him out. The Trout of a few years ago would have beaten Jermell. Hell, the Trout who fought Hurd probably would have defeated Jemell. That Hurd fight took a lot out of Trout.
      Man I agree

Comment

You guys gotta understabd. Charlo did not take this fight seriously. He spent more time on instagram and talking to the media the whole training camp than actual training.

With that said i still think Hurd pummels him

Comment

Hurd has head movement when he wants and can apply pressure when he wants.. Sometimes he can apply head movement with pressure at the same time instead of walking in with his ear muffs...

See the 8th or 9th round against Trout. It was the round he got cut in. Hurd completely switched his style and was beating the schit out Trout while utilizing head movement and not getting hit in return

Problem is this... Jermell thinks that as soon as he lands clean on Hurd, Hurd will fold/cave... Well, what happens when he doesn't?

Charlo threw a little over 400 punches against Trout... Probably because almost all his punches are power thus the reason he's not a very active fighter and fights in spurts... Also, Charlo needs distance between him and his opponent to get his punches off... Not only can you not fight in spurts against Hurd, but you also have to know how to fight on the inside.

Jermell doesn't come across like he will be able to match the pace of Hurd and I know for damn sure he can't fight on the inside...

Not sure if Hurd will stop Mell, but he's definitely going to beat the breaks off him... Mell will land up to the 2nd/3rd round... Then after the point, Hurd will break him down... I see a corner stoppage or ref stoppage around the 10th/11th
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-10-2018, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Jermell won't have a lot of room to get off his shots. Hurd will smother him and beat the breaks off him up close.

Jermell won't be able to use the ring either. Lara couldn't even use the ring

I saw some clips from Spence and Charlo sparring and put simply Jermell is just not good at in close fighting

Hurd for the W

Heard it here first
            It's hard to say man. Trout doesn't have the power Charlo has and he was rocking Hurd. I would give an edge to Hurd, but by no means is it sealed that Charlo gets smoked.

Comment

Hurd said Charlo would be easier than Lara.
              We'll see. It needs to happen next.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                It's hard to say man. Trout doesn't have the power Charlo has and he was rocking Hurd. I would give an edge to Hurd, but by no means is it sealed that Charlo gets smoked.
                What round did Trout rock or hurt Hurd? I must've missed that.

Comment

What round did Trout rock or hurt Hurd? I must've missed that.
                  He was snapping his head back quit a bit throughout the fight. You did watch the fight right?

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    He was snapping his head back quit a bit throughout the fight. You did watch the fight right?
                    He caught him with punches. In turn, Hurds head snapped back. It's called physics

You said Trout rocked Hurd. Point me to the round Hurd was rocked. Want me to point you to the rounds Trout was 'rocked'?

Do you know the definition of rocked in boxing terms?

Comment

He caught him with punches. In turn, Hurds head snapped back. It's called physics

You said Trout rocked Hurd. Point me to the round Hurd was rocked. Want me to point you to the rounds Trout was 'rocked'?

Do you know the definition of rocked in boxing terms?
                      I'm not debating dude getting his head snapped back. Not all punches snap your head back. Simple comment turns into war of the worlds because you think I'm talking smack about your boyfriend. Next time you talk out of the side of your neck will be your last.

Comment

Working...
                      X