No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Beats Down, Stops Horn in Nine For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Well apart from cricket but even then they have to cheat.
    I know what a cricket sounds like but that is it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
      Excluding the Vatican, there are 195 countries in the world, meaning 98 countries is "most." Not that it is relevant, but do you think Australia would not be unable to repel an invasion at least one of those 98 countries. Sure Australia was a penal colony, but not all who immigrated to American were to the manor born? Think what you will, but Australia has been a strong U.S. ally, in war and in peacetime. That country deserves our respect, not our scorn. I am assuming you are from the UK or the US, but I could be wrong. You might be from Russia or some such place that is not an ally.
      I was just stating that Australia has few men athletes in boxing. No one has ever attacked Australia because there is nothing there worth having. I guess Australia has an army and a few planes and a ship or two for a navy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        I thought that was it , there was no way you could possibly respond. I got rid of him and finished his infatuation with Pacquiao .but lo and behold you will not die. You are a warrior I have battered and bruised you with the truth but proud you still stand. I salute you brother, I will catch you on a next thread ✌��

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

I Watched that WWE match.... Lololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            I Watched that WWE match.... Lololololol
            No point debating with Spoon

Literally 99% of his post are PAC related and defending his honour like he’s PACs wife ( I don’t even think she would spend all her time defending her man honestly )

Suprised he didn’t disappear after May/PAC but since then he has come up with every excuse why PAC actually beat Mayweather

Manny Not getting a decision to a B class fighter in Horn must burn his soul. I’m suprised he hasn’t told you to watch the Spanish feed in slow-no to convince you that Manny was robbed

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              No point debating with Spoon

Literally 99% of his post are PAC related and defending his honour like he’s PACs wife ( I don’t even think she would spend all her time defending her man honestly )

Suprised he didn’t disappear after May/PAC but since then he has come up with every excuse why PAC actually beat Mayweather

Manny Not getting a decision to a B class fighter in Horn must burn his soul. I’m suprised he hasn’t told you to watch the Spanish feed in slow-no to convince you that Manny was robbed
              Lololololol

Comment

Working...
              X