No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Beats Down, Stops Horn in Nine For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Cong**** and let's enjoy Bud, he's on of those "once in a life time fighter", I really enjoyed this performance from a technical standpoint.

Bud is like a a boxing computer, dude is sharp minded and accurate that's crazy, all of his choice are goods.
    👍 All his choices are good. Inside the ring yes outside no. But that’s being human. Like that breakdown tho. I wish all my choices were good. It’s impossible to make the right choice every time but you gotta try

Comment

• $2.5M + $1M + $ 0.5M = $4M Gift Take it. Be grateful & be humble.

Comment

• Where you at Hornet? You got destroyed son, weak sauce.

Comment

• Quote:
          Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          No surprises here. Now, let's see if Spence and/or Thurman accept the challenge, or come up with some excuses.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Bud had his chance to fight Spence or Thurman. He was the unified undisputed 140 lb champion. He choose to go the WBO route instead of the WBA, WBC, or IBF route which would've landed him a mandatory shot against Spence or Thurman.
          So, does that mean he doesn't want/can never have fights with Spence and/or Thurman, Porter, Garcia, other top WWs? Kinda doubt it. He looked even stronger at WW, and I'm sure the other top guys in the division saw the fight. I for one am looking forward to the next 2-3 years of WW action.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Nah I'm in no mood for waiting for all these fights. Crawford-Spence is a good fight let's just do it.

They better not make Pac-Crawford even though you know it's coming
            Stop, Pac/Crawford is the obvious fight, and a watered down unification, no way Arum is not going to milk that payday, he would be an moron if he does not make that fight.

This is all under the assumption Manny wins that trinket title next month.

Nobody wants to see it, I certainly don't, but it will make money, esp in Vegas, could even be at MSG, it will get a good TV deal from ESPN, it will be marketed like crazy, Crawford will make career money.

The question is, will it be PPV? Esp with this ESPN plus $5 BS? I am not sure how many fans would pay to see that on PPV.

The the other question is, will Manny actually want to get in the ring with Crawford, he has been ducking the fight for years, and after last night, It would be a risk to Manny's health to get in the ring with Crawford, Crawford resents Manny, Manny fought Vargas and Horn as oppose to Crawford, and Arum facilitated it.

Bud would be looking to destroy Manny in that fight, you can bet your bottom dollar on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              Go **** yourself loser....
              You sound very triggered.

Best go to your safe place if simply questions gt you that upset.

Comment

• Obviously there was no doubt here. Horn's a rough fringe gatekeeper type and and Crawford's p4p. The guy's chance was always slim and in the end, he had nothing to trouble someone as good as Crawford.

Still, it has been a real pleasure to watch Bud become this kind of fighter. I remember, back before he won his lightweight title, when he was so much rougher with the stance switches and especially his offense as a southpaw. Here he spent the whole fight southpaw and was razor sharp. He's become one hell of a fighter.

I don't know who's better between him and Loma, but there's no doubt they are the two best fighters in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                  I felt bad for Horn in the 8th, TC was landing punches from 6 O'clock to 12.
                  That body shot combo made me want to quit. I can't imagine how it felt for Horn.

Comment

• It was an entertaining fight! Horn showed heart, great win for Crawford and congratulations to him on winning the title!

Comment

• Weak Horn like all Aussie men just isn't good enough

Aussie men live in a make believe world of surfing and Kangaroos and outback slums. Weak males make up Aussie land and that is a fact. The pale weak Horn did as expected in losing a lopsided TKO beatdown expected from an Aussie. America males laugh at all Australia wimpy men.

Comment

Working...
                      X