Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Beats Down, Stops Horn in Nine For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fkn love Crawford lol. Dude did what he was supposed to. He mauled that boy

Comment

• lol at horn. fraud!!!

Comment

• and the fraud was exposed...go home horney boy and do train some kangaroos how to punch heads up...if not of the judges who gifted you with the win over Pac, you're still a no-name fighter in kangaroo land...

Comment

• Originally posted by drew1830 View Post
          Crawford just stalked him. Picked him apart. When Horn got tired and weakened by body shots, Crawford ended him.
          Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          it's not like he was struggling in any of those rounds, horn has a great chin, even the body shots didnt really seem to phase him

tough dude
          Thanks guys I wasn’t able to watch it. Got horn out of the way so who is next

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
            Horn is who we thought he was. A bum! All he was good at was smashing his body against his opponent. I can't imagine what his game plan was. He did make Pacquiao look bad but Crawford is not Pacquiao
            True, one is prime the other is 39 years old with almost 70 fights... And still won

But bud is bigger and stronger than Manny so all his **** tactics didnt work.

Prime Pac would have **** Horn up pretty badly

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              So you will complain when I guy get stopped like that in the future.

Why is that?
              Go **** yourself loser....

Comment

• The takeover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                  No, no it doesn't.

The best way to describe Horn/Pacquiao is that Pacuiqoa lost the fight, moreso than Horn won it.

Pac literally didn't do anything for majority of the rounds? He just let Horn bull forward swinging away.
                  yes it does. if horn pac had the same referee tonight horn would've lost. that fight was decided by the corrupt officials.

Comment

• dirty tactics simply didn't worked..bud simply dismantled the fake resume of horney.

Comment

• Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
                      yes it does. if horn pac had the same referee tonight horn would've lost. that fight was decided by the corrupt officials.
                      LMAO

Pac thought he’d have an easy night and got outworked

Comment

Working...
                      X