Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Beats Down, Stops Horn in Nine For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horn is who we thought he was. A bum! All he was good at was smashing his body against his opponent. I can't imagine what his game plan was. He did make Pacquiao look bad but Crawford is not Pacquiao

Comment

• Crawford is the sensei of boxing

If Pac and Floyd were two best fighters of previous generation, this generation has Loma and Bud. With.Usyk and Spence being close

Comment

• Originally posted by drew1830 View Post
        Pacquiao outlanded him something like 190 to 92.

But he did nothing.

Sure.
        Oh yeah, the "punch stats."

No - Pac did nothin. He lost the fight. A different panel of judges scored the fight for Horn as well.

No robbery. Again, Horn didn't reall "win" the fight, but Pacquiao definitely lost it.

Comment

• Originally posted by KennyPowers View Post
          Horn was a paper punk. Grabbing and holding like a masseuse. Young Manny would have put that ***** down. Glad Crawfish took this fool to school. pills
          suck his balls a little harder hes almost there

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            ****en cry baby. He was about to kill his ass lmao. Pac was old get over it. Bud is in his prime. Stay mad 😆
            Sure just don't complain when a guy gets stopped on his feet, still throwing punches and not getting with anything big and clean. Especially if he is the champ.

Comment

• Lotta dumb fans here again. Pacquiao is not fighting Crawford, ever, nor should he. It doesn’t help Crawford’s career. He should be fighting a live body in there next.

Comment

• Originally posted by drew1830 View Post
                People need to stop saying that Horn is awkward.

He's not.

He just sucks.

He just runs into the other fighter. That's all he does. That's not awkwardness.
                When you have an unorthodox fighter facing an orthodox fighter, you can get a lot of awkward looking exchanges. As I mentioned, Horn rushes in against lefties, rather than use his jab to close distance. A lot of inside fighters have similar approaches in those circumstances.

Horn is not that bad, watch some of his other fights. He got tied up a lot tonight so he couldn't work inside. He a pretty good good amateur fighter as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                  Oh yeah, the "punch stats."

No - Pac did nothin. He lost the fight. A different panel of judges scored the fight for Horn as well.

No robbery. Again, Horn didn't reall "win" the fight, but Pacquiao definitely lost it.
                  You must not see the bigger picture.

Look what this Asian dude do to Quasimodo.

And that's from an old timer past his prime.

***ROBBED***

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    Stay mad you rotten toothed ugly fat butthurt Cro-Magnon man lol..
                    Hahah at least I don't have pubic hair on my head!

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Sure just don't complain when a guy gets stopped on his feet, still throwing punches and not getting with anything big and clean. Especially if he is the champ.
                      Mofo stop crying. I don’t give a rats ass what you have to say. Cry cry cry lmao..

Comment

Working...
                      X