Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Beats Down, Stops Horn in Nine For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benavidez looks 100% Back! That is great makes the 147 Divisions even better and Deeper!

Comment

• Only thing I'm interested to see about Crawford tonight is how his power carries up, even if it doesn't translate at all, he'll box circles around Horn

Comment

• Is it crawford fight now?

Comment

• WTF, they're already replaying the Stevenson fight? **** this ****, bring on Pedraza

Comment

• This dumbass thinks Crawford will weigh 146 when he comes into the ring tonight?? God this guy ****ing sucks. NEVER have him do this **** again, how can TR consistently put out the most **** announcers in the universe?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              WTF, they're already replaying the Stevenson fight? **** this ****, bring on Pedraza
              Thats stupid lol WTF

Comment

• Does anyone know where to watch this (not ESPN+)

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Horn = Maidana with less power and skills. Loses Easy.
                  I disagree.

Horn is different from Maidana.

Maidana liked to smother guys and throw wide looping shots and overhand punches.

Horn barrels INTO you...head, elbow, forearm, everything. Horn is closer to Shawn Porter for me...just taller, more rugged, and better boxing skills.

Shawn Porter is a younger, fresher Andre Berto with decent MMA skills.

Anyhow TC by decision. This will be a good 8-4 fight

Comment

• Is the Pedraza-Moran fight happening?

I see replay of Shakur Stevenson fight...?

Nvm They just announced it as Co-Main event...

Comment

• Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
                      I disagree.

Horn is different from Maidana.

Maidana liked to smother guys and throw wide looping shots and overhand punches.

Horn barrels INTO you...head, elbow, forearm, everything. Horn is closer to Shawn Porter for me...just taller, more rugged, and better boxing skills.

Shawn Porter is a younger, fresher Andre Berto with decent MMA skills.

Anyhow TC by decision. This will be a good 8-4 fight

I think Porter has more skills than Horn. Maidana isnt dirty, Horn is

Comment

Working...
                      X