Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Finally Returns, Looks Rusty in Stopping Seferi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly can’t see the point in fighting a guy who is a level lower than a sparring partner, he could have picked a real Euro/British level legit heavy and had a good few rounds, or why not go straight for old man Briggs, he’s been out the ring for ages himself...

He talks a good game does Tyson, obviously isn’t as confident as he acts

Comment

I would’ve gone for the Briggs fight as well. Although I still think that can happen. The build up would be epic and really get people talking, and with the Cannon being middle aged and off the PED’s, Tyson could make a real statement against a well-known former world heavyweight champion..

As for Sefer.. I’m going for a Tyson to send him to hell with a KO in the 6th or 7th round..

Comment

Anything else than Fury KO win is a disgrace, still pathetic of Tyson for picking on a cruiserweight half his size.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          It will play put just like Fury vs "Minnesota Ice" Joey Abell
          Abell is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Abell is a bum.

He's a top tier club fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              He's a top tier club fighter!
              OK if you put it that way. Weak chin for a club fighter tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Anything else than Fury KO win is a disgrace, still pathetic of Tyson for picking on a cruiserweight half his size.
                For a comeback fight after a layoff of like 2 years?

wow lol.

Comment

I voted on a 'Draw'. Jigglypuff may get put down by this cruiserweight like the last time vs. Steve Cunningham in 2013 -- wow! still picking on cruiserweights five years later?! Hopefully Sefer Seferi will get a proper ref in the UK *jk* unlike Cunningham, that found himself in a choke-hold and illegally KO by the coward Gypsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Fury wins the fight, though his credibility takes a dive. Safari is a cruiser, and a fking awful one. Wilder and AJ never even fought cans this bad.
                    It's not for legacy, it's to get the rust off. The man has a drug problem, a drinking problem, and clearly a mental problem. Add the huge lay off and the drastic weight gain. Let him come back and become relevant so that we can see what AJ and Wilder do to him without those excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
                      It's not for legacy, it's to get the rust off. The man has a drug problem, a drinking problem, and clearly a mental problem. Add the huge lay off and the drastic weight gain. Let him come back and become relevant so that we can see what AJ and Wilder do to him without those excuses.
                      He's fighting a fking cruiser weight, and a one at that. When people see the size difference, it's going to be a real bad look for Fury. He should have chosen someone who at least looked the part. No one expects him to take a legit challenge right now, but he couldn't have chosen a smaller, less talented opponent. It's an embarrassingly bad look and you'll understand why I say that when you see the two of them together.

Comment

Working...
                      X