Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn: Crawford Underestimating Me; Better Bring His 'A' Game!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Horn: Crawford Underestimating Me; Better Bring His 'A' Game!

LAS VEGAS Jeff Horn senses Terence Crawford is underestimating him. The undefeated Crawford continually has stated he respects Horn and has prepared accordingly for their 12-round, 147-pound title fight Saturday night. Australia's Horn, the defending WBO welterweight champion, doesn't believe him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Even Crawford's C game will still be enough to beat you

Comment

Horny, you better bring your A game or your getting knocked the F.... out.

And for all of you private messaging me on here, both I and my husband use this forum, hence the name markther, Mark & Theresa. He used to be a great amateur fighter and travels a lot. But I love boxing too and men that love it and talk s...about it. And it’s fun to talk smack to people here. I’m a big girl, I can handle it. And this pic is the real me. Enjoy the fight fellas!!!! And GTFOH Horny....your not lasting 6 rds

Comment

LETS GO HORN!!!!!! Represent us!! The GGG fans are with you. Show them that w power!!

Comment

Crawford will be KO by three clean head butts from Horny. If TC survive, he will be finished by strangulation. Follow up by a couple of elbows for good measure if TC is still standing.

Comment

Ok the fights here. You can stfu now! And show us

Comment

Just a couple of more hours and well have to never hear from him again.

Comment

Motor mouth fits him better than Hornet. He hasn't had a thought that didn't come out of his mouth, like there's a direct connection between his brain and his lips. Blah blah blah.

Comment

You caught pac-girl at the right time , he no longer could pull the trigger. But a prime Crawford is going to destroy you.

Comment

I am worried that Horn might starch Crawford.

Let's hope that Crawford has a BIG punch up his sleeve...

Comment

Working...
                    X