Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fought Ortiz for 2million but wouldn't fight AJ for 15m??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    i feel really bad for you

boxing writers generally viewed the 12.5 offer to wilder as a bad one

then you had AJ on camera saying hed sign tomorrow if they showed him 50 mil...they got it...and he still ran around in circles making excuses just like you are

denial aint just a river in egypt...you guys are shameless....it sucks that your boy is taking such a whooping and showed he has little raisins for testicles....but it is what it is....you gotta just accept it...im sure you probably watched your daddy cower in fear when another man intimidated him and youve never been the same.....this is no different....

what a friggin mongrel.....
    Right so you still can't answer how one guy can receive an offer of 6x his best payday and call it a crap offer, and the other guy get 1.5 his biggest and it's fantastic.

Go on.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      It’s called saving your money and creating your own company. Welcome to America.
      hahahahaahah

oh man

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        I know you ride for your guys but you can't be serious about this can you? I mean seriously?
        No but the double standards are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          What sense does that make?

Exactly how terrified is he of AJ that he demands these insane 10x on his purses?
          Actually, he was offered $12.5 million. Can't really blame him though. He knows it's the last big purse and first big ass whipping he'll get. Might as well make the best of it.

Comment

Not really, I'm pointing out the insane double standards that Wilder's crackhead fans have.

Including you.
            does it make you feel big to throw around the term "crackhead"?

im an educated white male from a new england suburb...i make 120k a year(doesnt make me rich..but i do ok)....i know you like to think all wilder fans are from urban areas or downhicked rural areas in alabama....but were not

its not a double standard...the opponent wilder would be facing isnt comparible to any other opponent hes ever faced....ortiz is NOT joshua...he doesnt bring the same total money or the attention and attraction

wilder knows his worth to that fight...and it appears boxing scribes agreed when they said 12.5 was a bad deal for him

keep talking in circles...i realized you are embarrassed knowing your hero walked from the money he wanted....he decided he wanted no parts of wilder and instead went for a 38 year old former PED cheat(not ortiz....remember what happened when wilder beat ortiz up? wah wah ortiz is old and a ped cheat wah wah)...hahahah....poor AJ fanboys ...deflecting and trying to save face...its not a good look....grow a sack man

Comment

Originally posted by curt henning View Post
              does it make you feel big to throw around the term "crackhead"?

Im an educated white male from a new england suburb...i make 120k a year(doesnt make me rich..but i do ok)....i know you like to think all wilder fans are from urban areas or downhicked rural areas in alabama....but were not

its not a double standard...the opponent wilder would be facing isnt comparible to any other opponent hes ever faced....ortiz is not joshua...he doesnt bring the same total money or the attention and attraction

wilder knows his worth to that fight...and it appears boxing scribes agreed when they said 12.5 was a bad deal for him

keep talking in circles...i realized you are embarrassed knowing your hero walked from the money he wanted....he decided he wanted no parts of wilder and instead went for a 38 year old former ped cheat(not ortiz....remember what happened when wilder beat ortiz up? Wah wah ortiz is old and a ped cheat wah wah)...hahahah....poor aj fanboys ...deflecting and trying to save face...its not a good look....grow a sack man
              triggered!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                Actually, he was offered $12.5 million. Can't really blame him though. He knows it's the last big purse and first big ass whipping he'll get. Might as well make the best of it.
                Those numbers were re negotiated and then Wilder again demanded 40% which is a projected 20 /plus Million ....so its actually probably closer to 16 than 12 .

Comment

wilder deserves less with aj than ggg deserves with canelo.

Comment

PEDvetkin is old...and that guy gassed years ago against a cruiserweight in marco huck...that fight was like what? 5-7 years ago? lol...and that guy was gassing...now the AJ fanboys are in full damage control trying to turn povetkin into some top 5 HW monster thats going to make a "great fight"

but ortiz? noooooo. hes really 58 years old and he gasses...and he stinks!

lol@ the damage control....AJ asked for 50 mil...got it then tucked his sack up like rupaul

Comment

triggered!!!
                      no one is triggered...im laughing at you yet i pity you and pray for you at the same time....you are a child...you cant handle your hero being exposed for a coward

youve got to be a grade A **** to make an obvious troll thread and then say "triggered" when someone responds to you and shuts u the **** down...lol

hey man im trolling...and you bit! hahaha@ you....good lord what a childish twat

Comment

Working...
                      X