Brook v Khan - One year away?!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    It would be an entertaining fight, a proper grudge match
    yeah buts its between two hasbeens (harsh on brook maybe), bit like haye v bellew type of thing, except bellew is a never was been, but its a better fight i admit because neither is totally gone like haye

would be better if both khan and brook beat a decent guy each first

i admit brook has has a tough time tho, fighting golovkin at middleweight was crazy and then losing the weight straight into spence, the guy is a warrior i must admit

the more i think about it, yeah it might be a good fight afterall

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
      yeah buts its between two hasbeens (harsh on brook maybe), bit like haye v bellew type of thing, except bellew is a never was been, but its a better fight i admit because neither is totally gone like haye

would be better if both khan and brook beat a decent guy each first

i admit brook has has a tough time tho, fighting golovkin at middleweight was crazy and then losing the weight straight into spence, the guy is a warrior i must admit

the more i think about it, yeah it might be a good fight afterall
      I think that because Brook has been in a war with GGG and got messed up by Spence that it becomes more competitive against Khan.

Glass Chin v Broken Eyesocket

You will tune in bud, it’s proper entertainment when either get in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...ys-barry-hearn

WHY??

Make it happen in the next 6 months not at least 12 months time.

Sometimes boxing really sucks.
        I doubt it will ever happen because Khan will insist on a top weight of 147 to weaken Brook and he won't budge on that. If Khan would agree to a 151 pound weight limit then I think the fight would happen Brook would knock Khan out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I don’t think Khan wants it, no matter what he says.
          Agree with Ray. This is classic Khan. He'll talk up something for days, weeks & months. Then the closer it gets to being reality he'll try walking it back or downplaying it & hyping something else.

I expect to see Khan vs Spence or Khan vs Thurman. Brook is the low man of those 3, but obviously the most heated rivalry of the 3 for the most money probably, but that just not how Khan works lmfao.

Comment

First off who cares????

Secondly if they can't get ready in 10 weeks to fight a 10 round fight maybe make it a 6 rounder?

This is getting to the British version of Floyd vs Manny and might take longer.............who cares!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              First off who cares????

Secondly if they can't get ready in 10 weeks to fight a 10 round fight maybe make it a 6 rounder?

This is getting to the British version of Floyd vs Manny and might take longer.............who cares!

Ray
              Ray.... you would watch it! The fight will be a drama

Comment

I guess this is why ppl say UK boxing fans are the best lol.. they still give a sht about this trash ass fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  I guess this is why ppl say UK boxing fans are the best lol.. they still give a sht about this trash ass fight.
                  Hahaha it will be a fantastic match, speed v skill

Comment

Will never happen

Comment

Brook will dismantle Khan. Khan has pretty much nothing left. Also Khan has no excuse not to go to 154 as he taught Canelo at 155. 147 Brook will not go back down. I think 154 is a good weight for him. Khan has the speed to compete at 154 with a decent shot but lacks chin worse then about anybody in the business. Khan wouldn't last 9 rounds I say if that. He was doing good against Canelo until Canelo started closing the distance and landed only one good right that put Khan to sleep for a minute. Brook can fight and has a good pop. He would KO Khan in my opinion rather easy as well once he closed the distance unless Khan turned into a Lara and ran like a bitcc all night. Lol. I would like to see it just for Brook to shut Khan up but other then that rather see Brook go after Charlo, Hurd and other top 154's. A KO over Khan is nothing more then a bragging right to shut Khan up.

Comment

Working...
                      X