Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: We're Not Really Charging for Crawford-Horn on ESPN+ App

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have any of ya seen what the espn+ app offers?

I take back what I said..... worth the $5 especially with the shiiitload of old school fights that they have in their library etc mlb indy 500 and 30 for 30

thats not bad for $5

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      well, crying and not supporting aint doing anything for him either.

and dont act like signing up and canceling is so much work. you literally have the app right in your face! lol. it's no different than turning on your TV and changing the channels.

Why get that app, when I can free stream it? Same thing for DAZN and any of these other apps popping up.

This guy got it covered

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      The problem is apps do not make fighters household names - it is going in the exact opposite of that goal. If you go from ABC/CBS/NBC down to HBO/Showtime down to ESPN and then down to an ESPN app, it is entirely counter productive to the goal of making fighters household names.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        Why get that app, when I can free stream it? Same thing for DAZN and any of these other apps popping up.

This guy got it covered
        well, in that case, it wouldnt matter if its on tv or not, you're gonna just free "stream it" anyways.

Comment

Its stupid product. Especially when anyone with any common sense knows that Arum is a money hungry old hag that will get money however he can. Anyone who does not have a smart TV or chrome cast or not enough data on their smart phone to download the app is ***** out of luck.

Who the f@ck wants to watch one of the best pound for pound fighters on a small @ss screen? We want to keep boxing as a MAJOR sport not a sport where you have to do extra Ish to see good fights smh

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
            Its stupid product. Especially when anyone with any common sense knows that Arum is a money hungry old hag that will get money however he can. Anyone who does not have a smart TV or chrome cast or not enough data on their smart phone to download the app is ***** out of luck.

Who the f@ck wants to watch one of the best pound for pound fighters on a small @ss screen? We want to keep boxing as a MAJOR sport not a sport where you have to do extra Ish to see good fights smh
            the fcvk are you still using, a nokia 6150?

Comment

well, in that case, it wouldnt matter if its on tv or not, you're gonna just free "stream it" anyways.
              For me it doesn't. For Crawford's and American boxing's marketability it matters if he's on regular TV vs some garbage app

Comment

mofos making excuses for if the fight flop.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  have any of ya seen what the espn+ app offers?

I take back what I said..... worth the $5 especially with the shiiitload of old school fights that they have in their library etc mlb indy 500 and 30 for 30

thats not bad for $5
                  The issue is the bulk of that is on YouTube already

Comment

mofos making excuses for if the fight flop.
                    No excuses, this shyt WILL flop.

There's only 200k subscribers on ESPN+, vs millions on regular ESPN. If everyone of those 200k tuned in that shyt would still be a flop relatively speaking.
                    Last edited by Biolink; 06-08-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

HBO, Showtime, ESPN+, DAZN, and PPV on top of all that? If you think ESPN won't do PPV, think again. This is just another way to nickel and dime the customer. Who else is fighting on ESPN+? BJS vs. Murray and Khan earlier this year? I'll do the trial to get a steady stream for this fight, but I will not pay for this nonsense.

ESPN is already one of the biggest costs in any TV subscription service, so the fact that they're looking to squeeze the customer even more is plain greed. Now, if ESPN+ included all of the ESPN channels, that would be a different story, but it shows bull**** like MLS and Baseball.

Comment

Working...
                      X