Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Surprised By Wide Odds on His Fight Against Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Surprised By Wide Odds on His Fight Against Crawford

LAS VEGAS Jeff Horn trained Wednesday right next to the MGM Grand sports book as part of a workout that was open to the public. It was impossible for Horn not to notice just how little regard handicappers have for him. Horn is undefeated and the defending WBO welterweight champion, but he is a huge underdog on the big board.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have a hunch Horn will do much better than people think. Crawford’s opposition has not been that stellar. He doesn’t have that definitive win that would justify the hype

Comment

Lol really? Your surprised?

Comment

Because you suck horn, that's why ...holy fck lol

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
          I have a hunch Horn will do much better than people think. Crawford’s opposition has not been that stellar. He doesn’t have that definitive win that would justify the hype
          I got Crawford winning all day.. but I do agree with you, and I believe Horn will do better then expected.

Comment

I think horns soft to the body hes so hittable I'm positive hes hitting the canvas at least once

Comment

Horn is gonna take the shine off of this boy. He too big, too awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
                Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
                I got Crawford winning all day.. but I do agree with you, and I believe Horn will do better then expected.
                I agree with you two. His style I believe will bring Crawford problems.

Comment

Lol his style is not what gave him the fight. That was the referee. He nearly got knocked out by an old man.

Now imagine what a younger, faster, bigger, more skilled man can do to him

Bye bye Horn

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
                    Lol his style is not what gave him the fight. That was the referee. He nearly got knocked out by an old man.

Now imagine what a younger, faster, bigger, more skilled man can do to him

Bye bye Horn
                    The “old man” was near the top of the division and 6 to 1 favorite. Horn deserves some credit

Comment

Working...
                    X