Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko's Trainer is Pleased That Golovkin Got Stripped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Triple GGG is using his ducks in a row lol. Ducking the IBF mandatory and pricing himself out of the Canelo rematch(aka ducking). Next up will be ducking Charlo
    You need to relax hater

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      You need to relax hater
      My facts make me a "hater" . Go beat off to your bum beater bunboy.

Comment

who in their right mind would pass a payday like Clenelo? 20mil in one fight???

you guys are either hypocrites or delusional

Comment

honestly, they've never actually wanted to fight Golovkin, they were looking to strip GGG of his belt, better for Serhiy, let him clean the 160 division a little, he's more then capable of beating all this unproven 160 lb prospects like Andrades, Charlos etc, (unlike those guys Derevyanchenko won his amateur middleweight medal 10 years ago), then we'll see who were ducking who in the unification fight later on

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            My facts make me a "hater" . Go beat off to your bum beater bunboy.
            That's very mature you must be proud of yourself son

Comment

Originally posted by Breno G View Post
              who in their right mind would pass a payday like Clenelo? 20mil in one fight???

you guys are either hypocrites or delusional
              Apparently ggg passed on a cinnamon payday pricing himself out with 50/50

Comment

Using that excuse that lil g has gotten old is b.s and a smoke screen...lil g is a scam artist fraud..

Comment

"I would actually like to see him and (Jermall) Charlo get it on for this IBF title," said Rozier.

So would I. Jermall, you've been called out! Let's Get It! Dervy vs. Charlo! Showtime, let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    GGG got stripped cause they didnt give him his shot lmfao wtf you talking about.
                    He gets nothing from IBF stripping Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      "I would actually like to see him and (Jermall) Charlo get it on for this IBF title," said Rozier.

So would I. Jermall, you've been called out! Let's Get It! Dervy vs. Charlo! Showtime, let's go!
                      Me too whoever wins is IBF champ and still Mando for The WBC.

Comment

Working...
                      X