Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to see Tyson Fury fight after the Seferi-mismatch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominic Breazeale

Comment

Comment

i can see him fighting briggs at some point

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Mangtana View Post
          Briggs next and then on to Manuel Charr, then progress the level of opponent from then on maybe in another fight and then fight for the World title.
          A fury Briggs “match” would have to exclusively be on wwe.

Comment

I'd be surprised if they go from this cat to a legit top ten guy. They got time. Miht as well take it. Fury just needs to be lined up as the next guy when Joshua vs Wilder happens.

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Think theyre trying to set up Charr, apparently been invited ringside
            That wouldn't be a bad choice.

Comment

The Roadmap for Fury's 2018 has been mapped out for a while.

The reason Sefer Seferi was chosen as the comeback opponent is because he's known for being a very durable sparring partner to some of the top Cruiserweight and Heavywieghts in Europe and he also has a decent record.

He's not the guy i would have chosen for Tyson's comeback especially due to the size difference between them but i think Sefer will surprise many tomorrow night and don't be shocked if he pulls off the upset especially if the fight goes into the later rounds.

Alexander Ustinov will be Fury's next opponent in September.

Fury vs Manual Charr is going to take place in December for the WBA REGULAR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE if Charr beats Fres Oquendo on September 29th.
              Last edited by Boxnation fan; 06-08-2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Hughie Fury

Comment

Working...
                X