Dillian Whyte vs Luis Ortiz, July 28th O2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    You're saying the date was the issue? the reason the fight didn't happen
    1. Parker fight wanted it at right time - Ortiz didn't want it before September
    2. Money was way better
    3. Sky wanted Parker more than Ortiz hence PPV

If you honestly think Whyte who offered the guy who knocked out Ortiz multiple fights, is scared of Ortiz you need to get your head examined asap. Because you're a special kind of dumb.

Comment

Luis Ortiz Manager: Whyte Never Wanted To Fight Us, Too Risky

https://www.boxingscene.com/luis-ort...-risky--128870

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Ortiz didn't want to fight on July 28th.
        Link to Ortiz saying he didn't wanna fight in July?

And randomly anyone know if that stuff about Hearn giving Fat Dan a fake story about Ortiz vs Whyte being all set is legit?

Comment

2. Money was way better

If you honestly think Whyte who offered the guy who knocked out Ortiz multiple fights, is scared of Ortiz you need to get your head examined asap. Because you're a special kind of dumb.
          I suppose Whyte made the right decision in those circumstances. Some people gonna hate and won't try to understand...

Comment

2. Money was way better

July 28 date was an issue? 1st I'm hearing of this and according to Oritz people they were never approached for a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              July 28 date was an issue? 1st I'm hearing of this and according to Oritz people they were never approached for a fight
              That’s what was said at the press conference today.

I’m sure Jay Jimenez will lie again as he has proven to do continuously throughout Ortiz’s entire career including around the first time Wilder scheduled to fight him.

Of course Ortiz is eating sausages in Cuba and is fat as a pig and hasn’t seen a gym since March.

Or shooting his bum with steroids right now.

And then of course even if they did fight, neither would even be mandatory for the WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                I suppose Whyte made the right decision in those circumstances. Some people gonna hate and won't try to understand...
                Of course he did. He had 300k and a trip to bulgaria on the menu, now he's getting 7 figures and a PPV show in London.

This is a guy from Brixton with close to zero amateur experience, no push from the GB squad, didn't sign with a big promoter before he was 26 years old etc etc.

Anyone who claims he should have done anything else should go pay his bills for him

Comment

Working...
                X