Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sampson Files Lawsuit Against Benavidez, Arum, Top Rank, Keane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sampson Files Lawsuit Against Benavidez, Arum, Top Rank, Keane

The legal battle has begun, with respect to the promotional contract of WBC super middleweight champion David Benavidez. Promoter Sampson Lewkowicz of Sampson Boxing has officially filed a lawsuit in the Southern District Court of Florida - against Benavidez, Top Rank, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, and boxing manager/adviser Billy Keane.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like Arum showed David a suitcase full of money and David accepted.

Comment

Interested to see how all this plays out.... I just hope Benavidez isn't sidelined for an extended period of time. He's a fun fighter to watch and still hasn't hit his peak yet.

Comment

War Sampson!

Comment

I hope Sampson get a significant amount of money from the damage.

Comment

And so it begins...Sampson likely will get help from Haymon cuz no way he can go toe to toe with The BobFather and win!

Only Haymon has beaten Bob in court!

Comment

I hope Arum gets taken to the cleaners.

Comment

Easy solution Benavidez go ahead and fight Korobov on July 28th, Dirrell gets the winner, by the time Benavidez/Korobov fights Dirrell, the legal fighting should be over, if not at least Benavidez gets in 1 maybe 2 fights, if Benavidez wins both he will be an active fighter while the Arum case is resolved.

Comment

Benavidez better make that 250k last, because he'll be out of the ring until 2021.

Comment

LOL at all the Arum haters in here.

Comment

Working...
                    X