Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sampson Files Lawsuit Against Benavidez, Arum, Top Rank, Keane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    And so it begins...Sampson likely will get help from Haymon cuz no way he can go toe to toe with The BobFather and win!

Only Haymon has beaten Bob in court!
    Sampson is a low key bad mfer don't be fooled.

I like Sampson's chances here to have had his ducks in a row contractually with David.

I'm just at a loss at wtf David was thinking here if Sampson's side does hold up as I suspect it will. Sampson seems like a solid dude and I thought David was too. So someone is being a dickhead here.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Sampson is a low key bad mfer don't be fooled.

I like Sampson's chances here to have had his ducks in a row contractually with David.

I'm just at a loss at wtf David was thinking here if Sampson's side does hold up as I suspect it will. Sampson seems like a solid dude and I thought David was too. So someone is being a dickhead here.
      Doesn't Yvon have another case against top rank for artur beterbiev. Depending on how that case goes could they use that as a precedent for this one.

Comment

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/fl...cv61230/528611

Comment

Sampson is doing the right thing. David Benavidez in my opinion has potential of becoming a superstar. He's got the total package and if I was Sampson their is no way I would accept any form of buyout money from any promoter.

Top Rank I also believe is in litigation over Beterbiev also. They need more dates and established talent for the dates with ESPN but this looks shady on how this process went down.

David should have thought this through much better and I am hoping he's not going to be sidelined long and he's too young to become an inactive fighter.

Comment

Scumbag move by Arum. Hope Sampson nails that swine. ESPN really want to do business like this? As a fan, I don't want to see this b.s.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              And so it begins...Sampson likely will get help from Haymon cuz no way he can go toe to toe with The BobFather and win!

Only Haymon has beaten Bob in court!
              Actually Bob beat Haymon in court. Remember the undisclosed settlement that Haymon agreed to pay? If you get sued and you have to pay it’s a loss, whether you settle out of court or you lose in a trial paying money is a loss in my eyes. He also had to agree to stop his anti competitive practices, which means HAymon failed to monopolize boxing which is the reason Pbc got almost a billion dollars which Haymon squandered. Pbc was a failure and Top Rank on ESPN is the biggest thing in boxing. You guys give Haymon way too much credit. Look at the facts And not the hype

Comment

The same people who were praising Mikey Garcia and Chavez jr for leaving top rank for Pbc, and also praised Haymon for poaching them, are now bashing Benavidez and Arum for doing the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                  Actually Bob beat Haymon in court. Remember the undisclosed settlement that Haymon agreed to pay? If you get sued and you have to pay it’s a loss, whether you settle out of court or you lose in a trial paying money is a loss in my eyes. He also had to agree to stop his anti competitive practices, which means HAymon failed to monopolize boxing which is the reason Pbc got almost a billion dollars which Haymon squandered. Pbc was a failure and Top Rank on ESPN is the biggest thing in boxing. You guys give Haymon way too much credit. Look at the facts And not the hype
                  He didn't have to pay anything. They agreed on dropping the exclusivity clause. THat's why Bob is on ESPN now after seeing Haymon's books. Funny you say we give Haymon to much credit but if not for Haymon then Top Rank would still be on HBO begging for fight dates

Comment

I don't think David Benavidez was being promoted right by Sampson. He should have been huge but yet he is unknown to many. The comments will also show how little people know him. There will be very few comments about him. I think he will be better of with Top rank

Comment

Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
                      I don't think David Benavidez was being promoted right by Sampson. He should have been huge but yet he is unknown to many. The comments will also show how little people know him. There will be very few comments about him. I think he will be better of with Top rank
                      He's a champion at 21 years old

Comment

Working...
                      X