Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    yup im a believer of actions speak louder than words

hearn is saying one thing doing another
    Actions speak louder than words.. I agree.

Now who’s done what in their careers?

Comment

• AJ will fight Povertkin
      Wilder will fight Breazeale

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        And you are free to believe what you want.

The proof is in the pudding though, AJ and Hearn have continuously made the big fights time after time.
        theyve made one big fight together...literally...one

Comment

• Wilder got em scared as ****.

Comment

• "After Hearn offered Wilder a $12.5 million flat fee for the fight with no participation in the profits of what figures to be a nine-figure bonanza, Wilder countered with an offer of $50 million against 50 percent of the total revenue with no rematch clause with the intention of bringing the bout to Las Vegas or New York, but Joshua did not accept."

So can someone "explain" this....LOL....cuz Aj CLEARLY said give me 50million & I will sign. WTF happened?? But, but, but....#Twinkies

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              theyve made one big fight together...literally...one
              One big fight?

dear me.

Two unifications, 6 title fights, more than 400k tickets sold and 2.5m+ PPV buys

One big fight doe

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                "After Hearn offered Wilder a $12.5 million flat fee for the fight with no participation in the profits of what figures to be a nine-figure bonanza, Wilder countered with an offer of $50 million against 50 percent of the total revenue with no rematch clause with the intention of bringing the bout to Las Vegas or New York, but Joshua did not accept."

So can someone "explain" this....LOL....cuz Aj CLEARLY said give me 50million & I will sign. WTF happened?? But, but, but....#Twinkies
                Why do I have a feeling that Hearn’s counter-offer is a $2-3 million dollar increase from his last offer

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Why do I have a feeling that Hearn’s counter-offer is a $2-3 million dollar increase from his last offer
                  Why is no one talking about how much Wilder would make from his 50million offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Why is no one talking about how much Wilder would make from his 50million offer?
                    Because the boxing media just isn’t that sharp unfortunately, especially here in the US.

Wilder’s side believes the fight is worth $100m, worst case scenario $70-80m. So on their side, they think Wilder gets $20-30m. They are willing to risk Wilder’s purse by tying it into the success of the promotion. And that makes sense because Wilder can pull at least $20m from a fight here. So that should be the offer from Hearn for a fight in the UK. And if he can’t guarantee that, offer a percentage — around 40%.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Because the boxing media just isn’t that sharp unfortunately, especially here in the US.

Wilder’s side believes the fight is worth $100m, worst case scenario $70-80m. So on their side, they think Wilder gets $20-30m. They are willing to risk Wilder’s purse by tying it into the success of the promotion. And that makes sense because Wilder can pull at least $20m from a fight here. So that should be the offer from Hearn for a fight in the UK. And if he can’t guarantee that, offer a percentage — around 40%.
                      As far as I could make out from Hearn during the DAZN days where he did some interviews, he said that Wilder would make more fighting in the UK due to the insane upfront guarantee made to Joshua for the U.S fight.

If both Wilder and Joshua would make more in the U.S then there's no excuse not to have it there imo. Joshua is his own man and can decide to make less for a UK fight, but it's not fair if Wilder then also has to make less.

But I don't believe there's a lot of light on this thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X