Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Alvarez' resume is better than Lomachenko's...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post

NICHOLAS WALTERS EXPLAINS DECISION TO QUIT AGAINST LOMACHENKO; INSISTS INACTIVITY TO BLAME
    Lol nah bro we haven’t forgotten you saying Walters was lucky to get a draw against sosa this needs explaining

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      Yeah I agree 100%. Right now Canelo has the better resume but that’s due to the head start he’s had.
      Alvarez has beaten the better opposition -AND- doesn't have an L to the likes of Orlando Salido.

Comment

Can't you compare two fighters with such a huge gap in the number of pro fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I don't understand how anyone can think that the Cotto fight was really close.

The Lara fight could've went either way. I scored it for Lara, but 7-5 either way or a draw would've been fine by me.

I never bothered watching the Trout fight. I should take a look because there seems to be some mixed reviews about it.
          The trout fight changes drastically when the open scoring announcement had canelo ahead by a wide margin. I thought trout was ahead at the time. Rest of the way trout changed how he fought because he was so far down on the cards he needed a ko to win.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
            LMFAO, this guy is so pathetic. Just man up and admit you were wrong, that you didn't watch the fight and delete your post. Even Roy Jones called it a straight up robbery, and how many times have you ever heard Roy admit that about any fight? Thank god you're not a judge, it's clear you don't know how to score a fight, as Walters completely dominated that fight. Sosa was nowhere near close to winning that fight.

Show me one legitimate article or comment by anyone legit that thought Sosa won that fight. Can't wait to hear more ***** excuses from you.
            Not ONE of the three judges thought Walters won. Not ONE. Just because a string of idiots think they saw a robbery doesn't mean one was actually committed. Lots of people, yourself included, are clueless where scoring a fight is concerned.

https://www.boxing*news24.com/2015/1...fight-to-draw/

Comment

Not ONE of the three judges thought Walters won. Not ONE. Just because a string of idiots think they saw a robbery doesn't mean one was actually committed. Lots of people, yourself included, are clueless where scoring a fight is concerned.

https://www.boxing*news24.com/2015/1...fight-to-draw/
              A string of idiots, LOL. As far as I can tell, the only idiot here is yourself. That fight was a clear as day robbery. Probably even robbery of the year. You're calling Roy Jones an idiot for saying it was a robbery against Walters? As if some fat troll like you know anything about boxing.

Lmfao, you're pathetic. You didn't watch the fight, and you still claim it was a Sosa win. Jesus, I don't know how you could have ever thought Sosa won that fight unless you watched it blindfolded. It wasn't even close

Thank god you're not a judge. You'd probably have scored dumb **** like Canelo the winner against Floyd. Walters clearly dominated the fight and won even if you were being super charitable to Sosa.

Comment

Alvarez has beaten the better opposition -AND- doesn't have an L to the likes of Orlando Salido.
                It was his second fight. What he has done since holds a lot more importance. If they were to fight now what would happen? He’s improved since then.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  The trout fight changes drastically when the open scoring announcement had canelo ahead by a wide margin. I thought trout was ahead at the time. Rest of the way trout changed how he fought because he was so far down on the cards he needed a ko to win.

What is weird is I thought the Canelo/Lara fight was a close win for Canelo but I had Canelo losing to Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    What is weird is I thought the Canelo/Lara fight was a close win for Canelo but I had Canelo losing to Trout.
                    I thought Lara won a close fight but much like charlo/korobov 7-5 either way would’ve been acceptable.

I thought he outboxed trout the last 3 rounds but trout had to fight like that because he was way down on the one scorecard which was surprising .

Comment

Canelo is a drug cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X