Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Coach Eyes Knockout: Matthysse Has a Weak Chin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha I saw "Pacquiao's coach" and automatically thought Buboy. I expect Pacquiao to outwork Matthysse but you can't underestimate Lucas' power. A clean shot could change the night.

Comment

Paq picked an easy opponent in the QUITTER Matty

Paq picked the easiest fight out there with the QUITTER Matty a shot pug who QUITS. Paq has no career and granted PAQ got shafted in Aussie land in the HORN fight. But Matty was finished years ago and never was near great.

Comment

Matthysse has a weak chin,” said Fortune. “He took the 10-count in losing to Postol..."

and Manny took what, a 10-MINUTE count?

saving money to have Buttboy or wetf his fat ass name is "train" him MAY be his undoing in this one...

Comment

IF somebody gets knocked out in this fight, it will be Pacquiao

Comment

But Lucas doesn't have a weak chin. It was his eye that was giving him problems in the Postal fight, that's why he stayed down. Nothing to do with his chin. Now Pac, that's different. He's been knocked out a few times.

If anyone is going to be stopped in this fight, it is 100% going to be Pac.

Comment

Lucas has a strong chin WTF?! Manny needs to use angles and speed that is legit his only hope. We saw how Horn schooled him with pressure, let's hope Manny learnt his lesson!

Comment

LOL, i see the angle here..Lucas has only been ko'd once and Manny has been ko'd 3 times..So if we try to laugh at Manny for that then if he ko's a guy who only been ko'd once but is obviously levels below Manny then we were proved wrong...Get ya money man and hype this fight!!

Comment

You guys are severely underestimating not how much Pacquiao has left but how much Matthysse never had!! Pacquiao TKO 10 or less if he decides to apply pressure. If he dosen't he'll just UD him Vargas style.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    This guy Justine must have forgotten that it was Manny Pacquiao and not Matthysse who was laying face down in the ring after getting knocked the fucc out by Marquez....
                    I hate Pacquiao, let me say that first. But that dude has a pretty solid chin. JMM was working on that shot in sparring for that fight. That was a very calculated punch.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      I hate Pacquiao, let me say that first. But that dude has a pretty solid chin. JMM was working on that shot in sparring for that fight. That was a very calculated punch.
                      Fair enough. I don't have nothing against Pacquiao and consider him a great warrior and very durable.
                      But his trainer said Lucas has a weak chin so I was just stating the obvious....
                      But in my opinion I think it'll be a great fight between two past their prime warriors. I'm riding with Lucas on this one but may the best fighter win.

Comment

Working...
                      X