Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn: I'd Love To Stop Crawford in One - Shut People Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum got the heat on hell. Horn will weigh in like a flyweight. Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      That he did and he prob has the same odds to beat Bud as Rocky/Drago.
      The unfortunate thing though for Jeff is this is real life and any inconvenience in a training camp may result in a loss in the actual fight.
      Bro, Crawford is going to absolutely school Horn, in every conceivable way, and it won't have anything to do with camp. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Is the ref gonna allow that many MMA tactics in the first round vs Bud as he did the whole fight vs Manny for a KO1 to go down. This isn't in Aussilsnd lets not forget.
        It could be all bad for Crawford if the ref let that type of fight happens. Not that he is going to out box him, but this could end in a TKO due to cuts.

Comment

WTF you talking about you simpleton.
          I dont know what fights you have been watching but Horn never been dropped by anyone in his pro career.
          Maybe check your facts before you make your own.
          Both Funeka and Bailey put him down bro.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Both Funeka and Bailey put him down bro.
            Yer ok. Maybe i should of looked at the facts.
            Just pis.. me of that no-one gives him the respect he deserves.
            He aint ducking anyone
            Last edited by BLASTER1; 06-02-2018, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Horn has proven that he can face the problematic press even if the problem is his black eyed face after the fight. Can Crawford afford to lose his P4P rating by back pedalling on this fight with the bull head Horn? Who will win? the matador or the bull?

Comment

WBO champion of the world.
                Is that better?
                It was more a point about his ability to KO Crawford in one round based on his one round KO against a guy called Samuel Colomban

Comment

I can't wait until this ****ing fight is over so we never have to hear from this idiot and his team ever again. Seriously these guys are ****ing delusional.

Comment

Yer ok. Maybe i should of looked at the facts.
                    Just pis.. me of that no-one gives him the respect he deserves.
                    He aint ducking anyone
                    Yeah maybe you should. You're defending a paper champion with a gift decision dude.

Comment

On the one hand should an air conditioner be necessary in a professional boxing gym where you're getting hard training? Then again, it could be an old tactic. They try to make it miserable for the visiting fighter, for eg. A crap hotel, bad training facilities, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X