Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn: I'd Love To Stop Crawford in One - Shut People Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
    Lol.. Wtf kinda five star resorts is this spoiled fool training in down under? Every fighter knows you can’t cook with cold grease.. Arum got the heat on hell.. lol. Horns excuse after he gets koed.. it was to hot in my gym.. I got into a car accident.. and im batman!

Green K!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      Ole Horn.I wonder if outside of beating a broken Manny he actually realises he's strictly average at best?
      He didn’t actually beat him..

Comment

warr HORN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
          Maybe it's cause u get dropped in every fight by has beens lol.
          WTF you talking about you simpleton.
          I dont know what fights you have been watching but Horn never been dropped by anyone in his pro career.
          Maybe check your facts before you make your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            And I want 3 million dollars and a pet zebra
            I think being a world champion you should have access to a decent gym by the promoter putting on the fight.
            Imagine if Bud came to Australia and we put him out in the desert to train in a tin shack, everybody would be crying blue murder if that was the case.
            If Bud is this good why try playing these games.
            I hope Horn does K/O Bud just to shut up all the idiots on this forum.

Comment

Wow, the Australian Title...

He must be legit

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                I think being a world champion you should have access to a decent gym by the promoter putting on the fight.
                Imagine if Bud came to Australia and we put him out in the desert to train in a tin shack, everybody would be crying blue murder if that was the case.
                If Bud is this good why try playing these games.
                I hope Horn does K/O Bud just to shut up all the idiots on this forum.
                Rocky still beat Drago even though he had that little shack in the dead of winter to train in

Comment

Is the ref gonna allow that many MMA tactics in the first round vs Bud as he did the whole fight vs Manny for a KO1 to go down. This isn't in Aussilsnd lets not forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Rocky still beat Drago even though he had that little shack in the dead of winter to train in
                    That he did and he prob has the same odds to beat Bud as Rocky/Drago.
                    The unfortunate thing though for Jeff is this is real life and any inconvenience in a training camp may result in a loss in the actual fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
                      Wow--, the Australian Title...

He must be legit
                      WBO champion of the world.
                      Is that better?

Comment

Working...
                      X