Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate these Middleweight resumes from Best to Worst?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are pretending canelo drew with ggg still or did that joke become reality?

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
      Personally, I'd say:

1.) Jermain Taylor
      2.) Sergio Martinez
      3.) Gennady Golovkin
      4.) Kelly Pavlik
      5.) Miguel Cotto
      6.) Saul Alvarez
      Cotto and Canelo were the two worst champs and never defended at the proper 160 pounds but I rank Canelo better than Cotto because he didn't take a year vacation while champion and he beat Cotto easily in my opinion.Canelo defending against Khan when GGG was trying to fight him was a bad show.

Comment

Cotto, not even close given that Martinez was fighting off a long lay off and had only one leg.

The Canelo, though I don't believe Khan is a MW threat to anyone, even at 155.

Comment

I'd argue that Geale is Golovkin's 2nd best win. Even though Lemy would beat Geale because of style matchup.

Why list Spinks for Taylor but not Canelo for Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            I'd argue that Geale is Golovkin's 2nd best win. Even though Lemy would beat Geale because of style matchup.

Why list Spinks for Taylor but not Canelo for Golovkin?
            Cory Spinks was the RING magazine, unified (IBF, WBA and WBC) Welterweight champion for a period, and a Super Welterweight champion. Saul Alvarez's time at the lower weights consists of a lot of cherry-picking and shady scoring.

Comment

Taylor with GGG a close second. I give Golovkin credit for a win over Canelo.

Comment

Working...
              X