No announcement yet.

PBC Fights being sold in 108 countries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    I know where you got youre quote from I was just bringing up a complaint Dana White had voiced during the McGregor/Mayweather buildup.
    just trying to keep my name valid and not troll out here lol

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      could be I remeber UFC dana white clowning PBC etc saying they dont know anything about making money cause they were leaving so much money on the table in terms of buys from abroad etc with the Maywe4ather vs McGregor fight. So maybe PBC learned, be dumb not too.
      Lol he was just mad he wasn’t in control of all of the books. You better believe Haymon, Floyd, Espinoza screwed the UFC over and got the lions share and gave them peanuts. UFC was in huge debt so obviously Dana didn’t know about maximizing revenue

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Lol he was just mad he wasn’t in control of all of the books. You better believe Haymon, Floyd, Espinoza screwed the UFC over and got the lions share and gave them peanuts. UFC was in huge debt so obviously Dana didn’t know about maximizing revenue
        whatever the drama was that was a major concern dana white rose and was a valid complaint cause till then not one of Mayweather fights were available worldwide for purchase through a streaming platform.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Well that’s what they’re supposed to do. Haymon didn’t get in boxing to be a loudmouth promoter like Hearn who never lets his fighters talk. His music ventures were highly successful. I don’t get what you’re trying to say.
          I didn't know they were selling shows overseas. And knowone was talking about the fact that they were.

Its hard to determine how well boxing doing if no ones talking about the moves the major powers are making. to change the sport

Comment

Could explain why fighters ALLEGEDLY make more money than the Purse that is released to the Boxing Media to report to the Fans. that extra side money that usually goes to the promoter instead goes to them because they don't have Promoters

Comment

If this was even remotely true, I wouldn't get a comped ticket every time I attend a PBC event.
              Last edited by WallabeeKing; 06-01-2018, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Could explain why fighters ALLEGEDLY make more money than the Purse that is released to the Boxing Media to report to the Fans. that extra side money that usually goes to the promoter instead goes to them because they don't have Promoters
                Scipio9000 actually brought up a rumor that PBC got 100 million for 20 shows on ITV. And another user said that pbc shows in mexico have more than two commercials during their shows. They are getting money from somewhere hmmmm

Comment

Foreign countries pick up the rights for peanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
                    I didn't know they were selling shows overseas. And knowone was talking about the fact that they were.

Its hard to determine how well boxing doing if no ones talking about the moves the major powers are making. to change the sport
                    eh? You didn't know fights from America were shown in other countries? He's not talking about PPV's you know. He's on about just the rights to broadcast the fight. Which don't make much money at all unless it's a massive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      eh? You didn't know fights from America were shown in other countries? He's not talking about PPV's you know. He's on about just the rights to broadcast the fight. Which don't make much money at all unless it's a massive fight.
                      Wow thanks for that tidbit of info. I don't have a clue how things work overseas and I never thought about before today either tbh. However the broadcast rights interest me. I heard ITV had a deal with PBC?

Comment

Working...
                      X