Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Running from $50 Million US is the biggest duck...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>> Running from $50 Million US is the biggest duck...

...in the history of the sport, IMO.

This is ALL on Joshua. Period. He said $50 million and he'd sign tomorrow. Well, here's $50 million, chump. Now, where is your signature? This is a shameless DUCK of the most epic proportions. Wilder should change his name to Anthony's Daddy. Lol..

"show me 50 million dollars...wilders team show me 50 million dollars and ill sign right now"

"uhhhh ya were only fighting in the UK"

lol

Comment

Well pacquiao gave up more money to duck Floyd remember. They are both up there

Comment

The only thing that makes this bad is the fact that Joshua assured confidently in front of every camera that if there was 50$ million, there was a fight. No doubt. But now that it's come to fruition....him and his team are backtracking.

If that's not ducking, idk what is lol.

Comment

Joshua can do what he cares. He can “duck” wilder for five more years if he likes, until wilder presses the issue by taking on the key opponents such as Whyte, povetkin, pulev, etc. He’s already missed out on bigger opponents such as klitschko, Parker, breazeale (while still unbeaten).

While ever wilder has 40 odd fights and can only pull out Ortiz and Stiverne as his big fights, nobody can argue sensibly for him

Comment

i cant see how its a duck when he is saying.. fight me in the UK for less than 50 mil...

He is the A-side, he can dictate venue whether you like it or not. Simply giving someone 50 million doesnt make them the A-side and all those shouting duck know this.

Here's an example. If someone went to floyd 5 years ago and said, I earn 3 mil a fight but I'll pay you 150 million because you're floyd, but i dictate where the fight is and when etc etc and floyd then said no, none of you would call him a ducker.

You'd be saying that floyd is forever the A-side no matter the guarantee and he shouldnt forfeit all control just for the purse.

Cant have it both ways

Comment

Right or wrong, like it or hate it, but unless Wilder agrees to fight AJ in the UK the fight won't happen. That home country advantage can be a big deal. Horn showed that with his home country win over Pacquiao in a fight he should have lost by many points. AJ won't give up that home country advantage and give it to Wilder even for 50 million bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Well pacquiao gave up more money to duck Floyd remember. They are both up there
                that's weird, because didnt pac make over $100 mil when he fought floyd??

Comment

He can do whatever he wants as the A side. Just like Clen boy. He makes the money and not because of Wilder.

Wilder is weird for thinking all 30 of us Wilder fans are enough to get AJ over here when he’s filling up stadiums. Hell...I wouldnt even request a day off to watch Wilder fight anyone but Joshua...even if I was from Alabama. Not because I wouldn’t go...but because I’d have to go alone.

Wilder is inviting someone over to a place he himself isnt that big a deal at lol. It’s ridiculous and as a Wilder fan it’s cool hes trying to put that money down but we all know it’s a fantasy world. Might as well offer him 150 million to fight in Narnia or Candyland

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    He can do whatever he wants as the A side. Just like Clen boy. He makes the money and not because of Wilder.
                    When is the last time Joshua the Duck made $50 million dollars?
                    Last edited by Nay_Sayer; 05-30-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X