Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Lacy visits his daddy in Newbridge, Wales 10 years on...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Lacy visits his daddy in Newbridge, Wales 10 years on...

As a certified Joe Calzaghe nuthugger, I'm surprised I've never seen this video before. This was filmed during fight week of an aborted fight between Lacy and Tony Oakey in 2016.

He's still shook.

I'd still put $100 on Calzaghe beating him to this day.

Comment

This must of been the greatest victory on UK soil.

Comment

"I was thinking, eventually, you gotta slow down. You have to slow down. ...But, you didn't. "

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post

As a certified Joe Calzaghe nuthugger, I'm surprised I've never seen this video before. This was filmed during fight week of an aborted fight between Lacy and Tony Oakey in 2016.
          Jeff Lacy has the head size of a light weight no wonder why he gets knock out low bone density

Comment

Why insult Lacy be calling Joe his daddy when Lacy pays him a visit? I am sure Joe treated Lacy with politeness and respect. I think it's great when old opponents are friends in retirement.

Comment

They shared some high quality coke while he was there.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Why insult Lacy be calling Joe his daddy when Lacy pays him a visit? I am sure Joe treated Lacy with politeness and respect. I think it's great when old opponents are friends in retirement.
                Yea no need to kick a man when he is down. It takes a massive heart to stand up for 12 rds of beating.

Compare him to quitters like Walters and Rigo. Lacy is a warrior.

I have a soft spot for this guy. Lacy is a sad case.

Comment

When you game plan is waiting for the other man to slow down, you in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                  X