Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG Promoter: Canelo Looking For Any Excuse To Do Easier Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any real boxing fan shouldn’t give a **** about the financial terms of a boxer. We are only interested in the fight ONLY. The public shouldn’t be commenting simply because it not like we get any of the money. So why do people give a ****!
    How anyone follows Clenelo and his team is beyond me. He is the most entitled pampered boxer in boxing and thinks he is more than he is. His own fan base booed him after the first GGG fight. That’s says a lot.
    I think GGG should just move on.

Comment

The same Spike y'all offered 2 fight Cinco De Mayo weekend

Comment

C'mon Tom, you can't dog them for wanting to fight Spike when that was one of Golovkin's choices.

I get what Tom's trying trying do. He's trying to win the social media battle and the get the fans on his side. Golovkin's has won the social media/PR battle most of the time, if not tall the time. But they're not in a strong position right now.

Comment

Canelbutero is a disgrace, baulking at less than a 65% split is some bull**** too and must be only be classed as a duck.
          GGG is a draw now and the man at 160lbs.
          Gingernuts is just a soulless firecrotch, hes a good boxer though, but he cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
            Haha ggg doesn't get what he wants so he calls it an excuse???? There is no way ggg is getting 50%. ggg just does NOT sell PPV's. Canelo can do 400k buys with an unknown and ggg does 97k with a Known fighter!
            You're bringing up numbers from a fight Golovkin had 4 years ago, that is pathetic, GGG does 500k against anyone these days and you know it. Canelo can't sell s*** without GGG in the other corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
              Canelbutero is a disgrace, baulking at less than a 65% split is some bull**** too and must be only be classed as a duck.
              GGG is a draw now and the man at 160lbs.
              Gingernuts is just a soulless firecrotch, hes a good boxer though, but he cheats.
              ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking.

Comment

Did this stupid motherfuccer Tom Loffler really just say out of respect Triple g should get 50% percent?
                Is he really that fuccing stupid??
                Triple g went on record and said Canelo has been cheating way before he got caught. He said Canelo had needle tracks on his arms from the PED's and even called Oscar a cheat too without any evidence of that and he wants to talk about respect?? WTF is wrong with this clown! Respect went out the window the moment Triple g went to the media and said all kinds of shet about Canelo and Oscar.
                If I'm Canelo I'll give Triple g a deadline of 48 hours to accept the 35% and sign the contract. If he don't then withdraw the offer and tell him to fucc off!
                Fucc Triple g! He needs Canelo more than Canelo needs him. That's the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                  C'mon Tom, you can't dog them for wanting to fight Spike when that was one of Golovkin's choices.

I get what Tom's trying trying do. He's trying to win the social media battle and the get the fans on his side. Golovkin's has won the social media/PR battle most of the time, if not tall the time. But they're not in a strong position right now.
                  No, not the same situation at all.

Golovkin’s CHOICE was a REMATCH AGAINST CANELO, BUT CANELO PULLED OUT.

Spike was considered for GGG as a LAST MINUTE REPLACEMENT BECAUSE CANELO FCUKED UP.

Comment

What a joke GGG'S team is!! Asking for a 50/50 split is pathetic. Canelo has 200% cleared his name and they're trying to extort him. They chased canelo like an obsessive teenager and now biting the hand that feeds them. I hope that canelo never fights GGG again and GGG goes on to fight the usual nobody for a very small fraction he would of got from fighting canelo. I hope canelo crushes this diva on the negotiation table! Mr 75k ppv buys asking for more money 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                      Canelo's next opponent won't be easier than Vanes. Golovkin's last fight was a complete mismatch that should not have been permitted. The pot and the kettle are at it again.
                      Right on!!!! He totally should have fought Amir Khan!
                      CANELO=BADASS!

Comment

Working...
                      X