Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Smiles at Golovkin: Good Luck With Derevyanchenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Smiles at Golovkin: Good Luck With Derevyanchenko!

Going after Spike

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Going after Spike
      Yep. I think it's pretty obvious that they want a tune up for Canelo is September. Then maybe they'll try to make the GGG rematch for December.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Going after Spike
        I hope he’s talking about Tom & Jerry! Spike is a waste of a fight. Canelo is just pissed off bc he effed up, and now cannot get his way!

Comment

Will laugh hilariously for weeks if Spike knocks the cheating diva out. Then DLH can commit **** suicide via carving knife.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            I hope he’s talking about Tom & Jerry! Spike is a waste of a fight. Canelo is just pissed off bc he effed up, and now cannot get his way!
            I'd rather watch GGG vs Derevyanchenko than a rematch tbh

Comment

Lol, didn't he first start mentioning Jacob's and Saunders? Now all of a sudden Spike is in the running? You can't make this stuff up...

Comment

Jacobs and Saunders beat him handily.

Spike will be next.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Will laugh hilariously for weeks if Spike knocks the cheating diva out. Then DLH can commit **** suicide via carving knife.
                  or use a barb wire *****

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                    Lol, didn't he first start mentioning Jacob's and Saunders? Now all of a sudden Spike is in the running? You can't make this stuff up...
                    He's always been throwing in Spike. Spike is like the 25th best middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X