Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Smiles at Golovkin: Good Luck With Derevyanchenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll stream it.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      Why is everyone talking s hit about spike...doesn't everybody remember that ggg was gonna fight spike and passed on him by lowballing him to go and fight an inactive vanes who hadn't fought in 2 years and had to go up in weight
      and we were all ****ting on Spike then too.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
        Spike vs Canelo..FOTY
        Yes it is. It'll double what the Canelo GGG fight did maybe even triple!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

Guess him and clenelo will break the cocina this weekend celebrating.

Comment

I know one thing I'm certainly interested in seeing how Sergiy does against GGG. I wonder if he'll live up to his hype or not!

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              I know one thing I'm certainly interested in seeing how Sergiy does against GGG. I wonder if he'll live up to his hype or not!
              He will get brutally KO’d

Comment

Then good luck on GBP's earnings for this year Oskie.

Comment

Ok, I am disappointed as I was hoping GGG would get an opportunity to avenge that bull**** draw with Canelo. But, I think this Derevyachenko is more interesting than people give him credit for. As a GGG fan, I want Gennady to defeat him BUT watching some of D-chenkos fights, he does some of those neat Lomachenko-esque sidesteps where he pivots around the opponent and hammers him with a body shot. Could be a good fight. Maybe that darting, pivoting style is a Ukrainian thing?

Comment

Oh, and I forgot... **** you De La Hoya. Tool.

Comment

IDK who Oscar thinks he's fooling he's just looking like a clown these days we all know both Daniel Jacobs and Saunders are all wrong for Canelo If he's not going to be fighting GGG since he's got his brand new slim frame he might as well go back to 154 and start looking at a showdown with Spence instead of his 5'6 5'7 fat azz trying to take on 6'0+ giants at middleweight

If we talking measurement's a healthy size for Canelo to be fighting at is still 154 because him going to 160 didn't improve his stamina any imo so that means he wasn't drained at 154-155 he just needs to lay off all that clen meat like he seemed to be doing looks like he still can make 154

An on another note all this Derevyanchenko talk I don't know what people have seen in that guy but he's def not on GGG's level only thing he's got going for him is GGG is 36 years old but Derevyanchenko is 32. ...
                      Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 05-25-2018, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X