Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin is Afraid of Canelo - We're Moving On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
    Are you even old enough to drive?
    Nope! I dont want to buy one of your POS vehicles

Comment

• GGG haters quite literally saying:
      "GGG outpriced himself, Canelo shouldn't fight him. GGG is ducking"

"Derevyanchenko can't outprice himself. GGG should just fight him. GGG is ducking."

Comment

• Oscar being a little b1tch. What else is new.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          That isn't fair enough. GG is a seasoned pro and Derevyanchenko hasn't fought one live body and he has how many fights...and some how received a #1 ranking. The IBF is bogus.
          Yea...I got no love for sanctioning bodies, but I understand fighters wanting to keep belts. It won't be the first time in history a guy fights his mandatory. Charlo is another guy who's proven jack **** at mw who's a mandatory too, so I guess you don't like that fight either. This whole situation is on Canelo anyway...the fight would have happened already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Are you like "In love" with GGG? Or like just "love" ggg??? Whould you suc his dic if he pulled it out in front of you???

You MF'er!!! You WOULD!!! Holy SHT!!! Thats fkn GAY.
            At this point Canelo is damaged goods and GGG is an A-side. Tell Canelo to get clean and then Gennady will fight him you old clown. You were just recently told to “deal with your internalized ****phobia.” Your denial is ranging from aggressive and hateful behavior to denying yourself the life and love you desire.

Comment

• Yawn,cheat,get draw,caught cheating,quit fight, cheat again, low ball,claim other side scared.

Good 4 GGG, to stand 4 something.
              As long as the both of them fight some of the following, I'm fine!

Charlo,BJS,Jacobs,Sergiy.D,Murata
              or Andrade.

Comment

• Canelo vs Liam Smith 300.000 ppvs
                Canelo vs GGG 1.3 million ppvs
                GGG brings nothing to the table doe

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  GGG haters quite literally saying:
                  "GGG outpriced himself, Canelo shouldn't fight him. GGG is ducking"

"Derevyanchenko can't outprice himself. GGG should just fight him. GGG is ducking."
                  GGG could of already fought him but chose Vanes instead even willing to lose the IBF belt over it. AND Sergiy was willing take Vanes $$ to fight.

Comment

• GGG should just move on Murata Saunders Dere Charlo all good options just forget about Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Nope! I dont want to buy one of your POS vehicles
                      Canelo is not the ticket, no more dude...the cheat is done and been exposed. Stop lying by omission.

Comment

Working...
                      X