No announcement yet.

JoJo Diaz’ stock went up after the loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoJo Diaz’ stock went up after the loss

I thought he did really well against an experienced veteran.

Who do you want to see him next?

Frampton would be a good test for him imo.

Comment

Russell was actually much more durable than I thought. Diaz looked much bigger, and he was throwing some really nice body shots

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Russell was actually much more durable than I thought. Diaz looked much bigger, and he was throwing some really nice body shots
        Russell went 12 rounds with Lomachenko. In hindsight, that makes him a VERY tough man. He's gonna be hard to beat, because most guys will will find it hard to outbox him and he's extremely durable.

Comment

JoJo Diaz and Oscar Valdez are among my favorites and good guys too!! Warriors and gentlemen! Thats a GREAT combination!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            JoJo Diaz and Oscar Valdez are among my favorites and good guys too!! Warriors and gentlemen! Thats a GREAT combination!
            That's the one I wanna see.
            I remember mentioning that fight to JoJo's people and they said Valdez has Been on their radar . And they sounded confident in the W if it happens .

Comment

Oscar Valdez, I think oscar is decent but JoJo beats him imo

Comment

For me it did as well. In the later half of the fight I thought he looked really lost but I like his body work a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                  Oscar Valdez, I think oscar is decent but JoJo beats him imo
                  Valdez doesnt seem to improve. He still loops all his punches and fights in one gear.

Comment

I thought he did very subpar there is no pity points in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X