No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donald Trump Issues Rare Posthumous Pardon To Jack Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
    How can he not recognize it as the world championship, Chris Arreola fought for it.. Your heavyweight title isn't legitimate unless Arreola got a few shots at it.
    Make all the jokes you want. The leader of the free world had the WBC world championship on his desk while praising Wilder as the heavyweight champion of the world and praising Jose Sulaiman as having been more well known than most fighters.

Don't forget Trump has been tight with Don King for decades and Don King was in bed with the WBC the whole time. Trump and papa Sulaiman spent a lot of time together for many years.

This was a huge PR stunt for the WBC to have current and former champions standing behind the president with WBC pins on, the WBC belt on the desk, and the WBC president being praised by the president of the United States.

This is a great example of why the WBC has always been the most well known belt. They focus way more than the other organizations on this type of public relations stuff.

There's a reason the WBC president has 300,000 twitter followers while the WBO president has less than 5,000. The WBC has always done the best job of marketing their brand.

Comment

Dàmn the media made me hat trump. I think he’s growing on me. Idk what to think lol

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Won't Trump lose the Southern racist's vote because of this?!
        We know he won't be gaining the racist vote from ****s like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          this is a great thing that happenend and this is what you say?

man that shit was corny stfu you should practice more on how to properly throw a hook and not lift your feet off the ground no

dork

oh stfu you idiots always have something stupid to say

I already said it would be great ,do you need a tissue sweet heart ?

Maybe you want to show me in person how to fight being my hand is no longer fractured ?

Like i was telling the other poster i actually fought Wilders 22nd opponent in a bare knuckle match so anytime your feeling tough PM me bc the tough talk from you is wearing thin ,you will be the SECOND guy i retire from running his moutnh !
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-24-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Thanks Lomadeaux , Shadow and Big Javi just keeping it real.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Obama being a black man didn't want to spur on the racial divide that has exploded under the Trump admin. Trump on the other hand did this not for the fighter or injustice as he claims but for Stallone and for the chance to be accepted into the elite hollywood world.

Good for Johnson and his legacy though
              Trump is an ego maniac but you have taken it to extremes. If he wanted to get pally with those who support him in Hollywood then he could easily do it.

Have you not seen that he has spoken about this for years ?

It was win-win-win for him.

A/ Get good publicity
              B/ Do something he believed in that will make him look good
              and C/ make Obama look bad

3 wins for 1 hours work. Probably the most productive thing he does this week.

Compared to last week when he torpedoed his own N.Korean peace efforts by saying that Kim would end up the same way as Gaddafi this week he is doing better. Still 3 days left for him to **** things up though.

Comment

Huhhh??? Knocked out in round 26 of a scheduled 45 rounder??? And Numerous other 45 and 20 rounders scheduled??? Damn would of loved to see those days...

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  We know he won't be gaining the racist vote from ****s like yourself.
                  I'm not racist. I'm biased against con artist swindlers.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Dàmn the media made me hat trump. I think he’s growing on me. Idk what to think lol
                    I never really liked Trump until he started running for President...the media went way over the top with their portrayal of him and turned him into the underdog for me.

He's flawed like anyone else, but he is entertaining and seems to genuinely love the country and its (legal) citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                      Trump is an ego maniac but you have taken it to extremes. If he wanted to get pally with those who support him in Hollywood then he could easily do it.

Have you not seen that he has spoken about this for years ?

It was win-win-win for him.

A/ Get good publicity
                      B/ Do something he believed in that will make him look good
                      and C/ make Obama look bad

3 wins for 1 hours work. Probably the most productive thing he does this week.

Compared to last week when he torpedoed his own N.Korean peace efforts by saying that Kim would end up the same way as Gaddafi this week he is doing better. Still 3 days left for him to **** things up though.
                      It already came out he said he did this only because Stallone is his friend. He doesnt care about johnson. Like you said he cares about himself and how he's viewed. And no he is widely rejected by Hollywood elites.

Thats about as political as I'm gonna get on this site.

Good for johnson though

Comment

Working...
                      X