inoue and the eye test....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Inoue has several good wins

Maybe it petered out slightly recently but his career so far has been unreal.

The Narvaez win was as much about the way he won, and the fact he had stepped up 2 weight classes, as it was about beating Narvaez. Nobody does that to Narvaez, even Tete who is a good fighter just fought Omar and dominated without knocking him out
    Let's not pretend Rungvisai won't knock Narvaez out who is significantly smaller than Rungvisai.

Comment

Impressive from Inoue how he knocked out Mcdonnel, but he's not special, he's a level below the guy that Mikey KO'ed at lightweight. Inoue NEEDS to fight one of the fighters of the 115 division, Rungvisai-Estrada-Ancajas-Cuadras even. Idk where the bantamweight hype is coming from because I don't see much talent.

Comment

everytime i think of the TS i think of him saying (paraphrasing some of these)

' ohara davies will KO taylor easily, whos he even beaten?'

' Parker is the worst heavyweight champion, he is absolutely terrible, Joshua will KO him easily'

' Joe Joyce is a future world champion, hes something special'

' Connor Benn is a future superstar and world champion'

' Inoue is not even that good'

it's almost as if you are new to boxing and have no idea what you're talking about

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          everytime i think of the TS i think of him saying (paraphrasing some of these)

' ohara davies will KO taylor easily, whos he even beaten?'

' Parker is the worst heavyweight champion, he is absolutely terrible, Joshua will KO him easily'

' Joe Joyce is a future world champion, hes something special'

' Connor Benn is a future superstar and world champion'

' Inoue is not even that good'

it's almost as if you are new to boxing and have no idea what you're talking about
          You laughed at me for picking groves over eubank and called me clueless

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
            You laughed at me for picking groves over eubank and called me clueless
            Pretty sure i didnt, your welcome to post the quote. you are clueless though, not being a **** or anything, its just comical how wrong you are about practically everything.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Pretty sure i didnt, your welcome to post the quote. you are clueless though, not being a **** or anything, its just comical how wrong you are about practically everything.
              Well ive got the most amount of perfect picks on the whole site on the pick em lol. So not wrong as much as you are making out.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                You know dang good and well he really won that fight and Jacobs has more than proven his skills and power since the Pirog fight. And he knocked out kid chocolate who at the time was ranked no. 2 at 160 and had a title.
                Kid chocolate had already vacated his title and proven to be the ***** by the time he fought jacobs, also jacobs was his first step up also

Comment

I was there watching with my own eyes. The power he detonated with was otherworldly. Trust me the eye test was passed with flying colours.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                    Kid chocolate had already vacated his title and proven to be the ***** by the time he fought jacobs, also jacobs was his first step up also
                    Lol! Yeah right, everyone thought Kid Chocolate was going to win that fight.

On a side note, it really doesn't matter because GGG beat top rated fighters in his division. That's all he can do. And say what you want, he's the champ. He beat Canelo. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
                      I was there watching with my own eyes. The power he detonated with was otherworldly. Trust me the eye test was passed with flying colours.
                      Nice.

Yeah I saw him live at Superfly I and it was quite something different seeing that power close. His punches carried a different sound and feel to others.

He hits like a truck. He’s a special fighter IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X