No announcement yet.

inoue and the eye test....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Because he is 20-0-1 (record tie) in world title fights and he's beaten 6 top 5 middleweights in his last 10 fights including the champ(Canelo) and the guy behind him.(Jacobs)

Is there anything else you expect him to have done? lol
    except he didnt beat canelo and honestly who has Jacobs beaten who was so great

Comment

Totally agreed. People were right to doubt Spence UNTIL HE PROVED IT IN THE RING. Fighters show their worth there point blank.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        except he didnt beat canelo and honestly who has Jacobs beaten who was so great
        You know dang good and well he really won that fight and Jacobs has more than proven his skills and power since the Pirog fight. And he knocked out kid chocolate who at the time was ranked no. 2 at 160 and had a title.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing goat View Post
          you know dang good and well he really won that fight and jacobs has more than proven his skills and power since the pirog fight. And he knocked out kid chocolate who at the time was ranked no. 2 at 160 and had a title.
          i saw canelo outboxing him and landing clean power shots, who did kid chocolate ever beat?

Comment

Yo why the hate? I thought we wanted fighters to take challenges. He is doing his best to get experience as well as gain popularity. Can't **** on him for that. Sure people maybe hyping him a bit too much but he has gone up in weight and done everything right. He is still pretty young.

Comment

I dunno it is part of the fun to see if you can see a fighter and say that they’ve got the goods.

But in reality fighters have
              to find their own level through competing at the top of their level of competency.

Wilder only really found his level in his last fight. AJ in his what? 18th.

Hatton found it against Tszyu. Brook against Errol Spence (slightly above his level).

At some point there will be an acid test.

Comment

i saw canelo outboxing him and landing clean power shots, who did kid chocolate ever beat?
                Lol so i guess you won't be convinced.

Nobody with any real boxing knowledge believes that Canelo won. He was out theown and out landed in 10 of 12 rounds for crying out loud. My aunt who is literally Canelo's biggest fan even thought he lost. And kid chocolate had and was defending his title and was ranked no.2 in the division. He was ranked there for a reason. You can keep going further back and say who did this guy beat or the guy before, etc. , etc. but it makes no difference. GGG is beating top ranked fighters while keeping his belts. That's why he's p4p #1 and deserves it trying the all time MW defense record, and will soon pass it

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
                  some of these responses are what i mean though. just cause he beat some B/C level fighters 'in more convincing fashion' doesnt really mean that much, especially if you are a ko artist. He'd prove much more by winning a close fight against an A level fighter in my eyes
                  Yet when your man crush (lil g) was beating up B/C level fighters you were proclaiming him ATG, HOF and P4P #1.

Comment

But is that not why ya'll rank GGG so high? because it damn sure aint his resume
                    This guy doesn’t want anyone ranked p4p that doesnt meet his requirements.

No Crawford, no Spence, no inoue, no Canelo.

I think the Mack has another issue Larry.

Comment

This was a pretty impressive performance, however

Comment

Working...
                      X