No announcement yet.

If Bruce Lee was a boxer.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    We will never know but I bet if any grea t boxer met bruc e and saw him i bet they would sing lees praises and claim he'd do very well.
    I can't envisage any boxer meeting Lee and not thinking he had talent to do well
    Lee was a hard worker and a student of the game, he understood fighting very well. There is no doubt that he could fight, but I hate when people ask how he would do against an elite boxer who actually fought his entire life. We have no idea how Lee would handle a punch and he was not a boxer. Now if he dedicated himself to the craft who knows, but that is just like asking if a top level boxer dedicated themselves to be a king fu master...

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Actually Bruce Lee was 5’5 130 pounds and yes he would beat Floyd unless Floyd waited for him to become shop worn or a has been like he did with most big name fighters
      why would he beat Floyd?

Comment

He would do well but something tells me he would get KO'd!

I can picture him being a lightning fast counter puncher with dynamite power with good footwork!

Would've been interesting

Comment

Floyd rolls through him in 5..

Comment

He'd get knocked out. He's not a boxer. Watching him on the heavy bag shows his punches aren't the greatest. He'd get knocked out by a lot of A level fighters, let alone the elite. In addition, he has no stamina (which could be worked on of course)

Comment

These debates happen between every combat sport. Lee was an incredible athlete, but his particular genius might not have been as well-suited to boxing as it was the things he actually did with his life. Let Bruce just be Bruce.

I prefer Gozo Shioda to Lee, but horses for courses.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                why would he beat Floyd?

He’s not some slow Mexican you know the ones that are hand pick for May and September. Yea of course the Poster Boy For Floyd Larry always comes to Floyd’s defense

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  He’s not some slow Mexican you know the ones that are hand pick for May and September. Yea of course the Poster Boy For Floyd Larry always comes to Floyd’s defense
                  Just asking, what has Bruce Lee shown as a boxer that he beats Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Just asking, what has Bruce Lee shown as a boxer that he beats Mayweather?
                    His speed hell Mc Gregor went 10 rounds with Floyd and he’s slow as hell. Hey Larry Im playing you . Have a nice day

Comment

e'd get folded in half by a club fighter. the guy was an actor. go watch him actually hit a heavy bag. looks like some kid who got into his dad's boxing gloves, and has never had a minute of training in his life!

Comment

Working...
                      X