Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux Wants To Make a Statement in Achour Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vs a C+ fighter with only 4 ko''s is not much of a match... Daniel has reached as high as he is going to go and now all he can do is go backwards but will still be able to get himself some very good fights with in the next 2 years , he will accomplish things but never be an elite...

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
      I think David Lemieux will never be a champion again.
      He won't be. I'd watch him knock out garbage fighters all day though.

Comment

What a joke, he is facing a guy with 4ko's. Sounds like Lemieux is still mentality shattered after BJS battered him. Golden boy thought he was gonna walk through Sanders. Sometimes a 12 round beating is more damaging than just getting k.o.ed. Emanuel Stewart once explained this.

Comment

Lemiuex is a gatekeeper

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            I can't these sore losers. Now every time you lose you gotta say you're injured? They should get fined every time they say that bs .
            Lololololol

Comment

How can you make a statement blasting out some nobody? Every time Lemieux has had a chance to make a statement, he's lost to a better fighter.

Comment

"Karim Achour (26-4-3, 4 KOs)" ?!?!?!

That is who you make a STATEMENT against ?!?!?!

Comment

Good work by Lemieux to come back and make amends, he is a former world champion and had a bad night against Saunders, no reason he can't fight for a belt again down the line!

Comment

Lemieux has to let that bag alone and learn to dance... Maybe finish high school too! I like the guy, has power, and I did cheer for him, but his footwork stinks and he's not very intelligent in the ring.

Comment

Can't wait to see him back. Win or lose he brings good action fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X