Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGuigan: Postol is a Very Dangerous Fight For Josh Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGuigan: Postol is a Very Dangerous Fight For Josh Taylor

The Tartan Tornado will become the mandatory challenger for the WBC world super lightweight title if he wins on June 23. Barry McGuigan has hailed Josh Taylor as "one of the best talents in global boxing" as the Scot prepares to take on Viktor Postol. It has been a rapid rise for the Tartan Tornado, who is just one fight away from a world title contest despite having just 12 professional bouts to his name.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One fight at a time and all that, but I'm concerned that they're not even hinting at joining the WBSS.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
      One fight at a time and all that, but I'm concerned that they're not even hinting at joining the WBSS.
      they are not joing the WBSS, dont blame them the finals are shambles now

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
        I though they were not allowed to talk about it until the official announcement. Didn’t Russian TV confirm him already?

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
          I though they were not allowed to talk about it until the official announcement. Didn’t Russian TV confirm him already?
          Yeah they did, when they were talking about Troyanovsky. Prograis has said also that he understands Taylor will be in it aswell.

Comment

Working...
          X