Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz Putting in Work For Abner Mares Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really hyped for this fight . But I'll watch .

Comment

Santa Cruz got this, easy work. Mares hasn't been the same since the Jhonny Gonzalez loss. Like a dark cloud is over him these days compared to back then

Comment

Anyone else felt like they were looking at a young Erik morales in some of those photos.

Comment

War leo!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fcuking featherwights piss me off. Frampton is a clown who let muppets derail his career and his dreams and regardless avoided most of them and beyond some very smart career movement with the LSC has really not lived up to his career potential. LSC is a ***** who wouldn't give a champ his rematch because he lost and thought up a brilliant plan to steal the belt back and then idiots he was facing didnt know how to write a contract/were blind by ego. Both of them act like Selby and GRJ didn't exist but that's ok as Selby had vision impairment and couldn't see that there were fighters outside of the UK and Gary Russell only fights every blood moon. Warrington looks to do the same thing Seby was but perhaps even worse as at least Selby would have fought Frampton in August. These people are all jokes who won't fight eachother and chase money fights and whatever. I really hope GRJ was't blowing smoke about unification. Als, and this is coming from a belfast man, who also is a selby fan. If GRJ doesn't unify I want Jojo Diaz to go thruogh them.

Also if Framptons last fight had been Mares I would have much more time for both of them.

Comment

Working...
            X