Richard Schaefer DESTROYS Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Schaefer DESTROYS Eddie Hearn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quvCvSTMllU

I don't care what the swiss banker snake has to say. I like hearn so far the guy has swag

Comment

Schaefer is a scumbag, and that video has a hilariously bad like/dislike ratio. Hardly call that "DESTROYS"

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
        I don't care what the swiss banker snake has to say. I like hearn so far the guy has swag
        Hearn has to be one of the most unlikable characters in boxing. They don't call him Fast Eddie for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
          He's already being caught in blatant lies to the public. The average Moe don't like being lied to. At least Arum does a good job at keeping shít hid.

High level promoting is like custom colored high pigment oils on canvas. What Hearn is doing is like water colors on a McDonalds bag.

Comment

As if Schaefer has any room to talk. He was promising everyone the moon when he launched RingStar and quickly found out no one was interested in working with him. Sour grapes.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              As if Schaefer has any room to talk. He was promising everyone the moon when he launched RingStar and quickly found out no one was interested in working with him. Sour grapes.
              Did you watch the video? I think what he said is really really solid.

Comment

Let's see DAZN official announcement next month as is it's a worse deal than ESPN+

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Let's see DAZN official announcement next month as is it's a worse deal than ESPN+
                  DAZN is a great streaming service. The big question will be the price. For $10/month, it's very good value.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                    DAZN is a great streaming service. The big question will be the price. For $10/month, it's very good value.
                    But what sports? They won't get NBA NFL MLB MLS or even premier league , Bundesliga or La liga

Most of the rights are already bought in the USA I think only F1 and serie A don't have a tv rights in the US

Comment

Working...
                    X