No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Derevyanchenko: IBF Ruling is Expected Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    You're a punk making fun of somebody. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer and should consider that when passing out insults. you're probably an ugly mf'er as well.
    Lmao, you just gave your fat a.ss up. You must be fat to get offended like that. Work out bro! You can change all that

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Sorry, fat man....
        Lmao you funny af sometimes bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Mandatories are what they are but.....when you have the chance to win the lineal championship for the most lucrative fight in the division, you take it.
          Like when canelo took the lineage against Cotto?! Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            yea lol

and they could not fight Wade quickly enough

#mandodoe
            And his history making “unification” with Lemieux.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
              Yeah I agree, it's a weird situation all around. I would assume Charlo would be next I guess? Or does WBC/Charlo fall behind Dervy if WBC orders the unification?

The mandatory situation at 160 went from 'this is complicated' to 'I have no idea what's going on/what's going to happen'
              Canelo was once a WBC's mando? The WBC were the one's who said yes to the rematch. Do they then also enforce the Charlo fight after that or does it go to the WBA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Canelo was once a WBC's mando? The WBC were the one's who said yes to the rematch. Do they then also enforce the Charlo fight after that or does it go to the WBA?
                Yeah that's true, I would imagine you are right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Lol, people bashed canelo and Cotto when they allegedly paid ggg step side money to make their fight. But ggg and his team paid the ibf to fight vanes!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha. That’s the too funny
                  Nobody bashed Cotto and Canelo untill Cotto said out loud that he might not pay Golovkin the step aside money he owed him and Canelo didn't fight Golovkin next as was part of the agreement. The was no allegedly. Cotto had to pay Golovkin 800k to step aside.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Nobody bashed Cotto and Canelo untill Cotto said out loud that he might not pay Golovkin the step aside money he owed him and Canelo didn't fight Golovkin next as was part of the agreement. The was no allegedly. Cotto had to pay Golovkin 800k to step aside.
                    MY point is Cotto did what he did to fight the biggest start in boxing, canelo did what he did to fight a hof who owned the wbc title and the lineage.... gggs team paid to fight.... vanes.... lmao bwahahahahahahahaha. That makes me literally laugh out loud!!!

Comment

• IBF doesn’t play.

Comment

Working...
                      X