No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: GGG Avoided Derevyanchenko on 5/5 & They Know It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
    GGG has established himself as one of the finest in this era, haters can say whatever, he's technically good but also has a bit of 'step up and trade' beast in him. He's exciting to watch and not an a-hole outside the ring. If only he wasn't too big for Mayweather that would have been an awesome match up (Mayweather would never have wanted it though).
    Floyd already went up 5 fuggin weight classes, why would he have to fight gaylovekin who's fought 2 good fighters his entire career? That has someone established him as "one of the finest of this era"? Total bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      You know Loeffler was on record saying GGG would not fight him unless he got paid more than the $1,000,000??? And yet Sergiy was good with JUST fighting. Short notice. AND Vanes $$$.

Fuk!!! Triple FRAUD! And his POS fake boxing fans.
      That's what I was telling Maxi and the others. Leading up to the fight Tom wasn't saying Sergiy wasn't willing to fight. He was saying it's not fair for GGG to fight him on short notice and for short money. After the fight he started putting the blame on Sergiy.

Tom does this stuff all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Ehh your dealing with promotors here. I don't believe anything they say. That includes Loeffler. I think the IBF is going to order the fight.
        The fight still should of been made. The IBF is gonna order the fight and give him a couple of weeks to accept. And which he will turn it down for Canelo.

Listen I get it? But GGG used to NEVER be this guy I thought??? Avoid tough fights for $$$$???

At least that's what he always told his fans. IMO he should of Fought Sergiy. Actually scratch that sht... That was too much risk. I've seen him fight. GGG's team has also. That was not going to be easy. The risk/pay wasn't even close.

Comment

GGG fans: Who is this guy? He doesn't deserve a fight with GGG. Who has he beat?

GGG fans after he signs to fight the guy: This guy is technically good. Very dangerous fight for GGG.

GGG fans after GGG beats him: GGG just beat the best middleweight in the world.

Comment

TripleFraud
            TripleCoward
            TripleLiar
            TripleBS
            Maybe so, but I hope you don't support
            Clenelo
            Cheatnelo
            Canelo alvaroid
            Pednelo

I'm not defending gggs cherry pick but, canelo was caught with PEDs n his system, there should be no excuse from either man.

Comment

So fight Vanes instead??? Some fight fan you are. Your a GGGood C@cksuker!
              Haha.. not debating with children today, only men. Now fu#k off.

Comment

TripleFraud
                TripleCoward
                TripleLiar
                TripleBS
                No offense but you must be either a 12 year old kid or a slow adult I'm guessing?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  That's what I was telling Maxi and the others. Leading up to the fight Tom wasn't saying Sergiy wasn't willing to fight. He was saying it's not fair for GGG to fight him on short notice and for short money. After the fight he started putting the blame on Sergiy.

Tom does this stuff all the time.
                  They were not sure he could win. Have you seen him fight??? I would say that's a 60/40 fight?? Maybe worse 65/35. Odds were too close.

https://www.boxingscene.com/loeffler...-fight--127125

Triple-G sells out the biggest arenas in the world, and if we have a proper time to promote and market a fight, nobody does it better than we do with the Triple-G fights. You know, when you can sell out Madison Square Garden twice, with a David Lemieux, with a Danny Jacobs, Derevyanchenko would be a huge fight in Madison Square Garden. So why would you want to shortchange the mandatory challenger and the champion, the unified champion, squeezing a situation like that?”

“I think Derevyanchenko has gotten more publicity over the last week or 10 days than he has ever in his career, just being linked as Triple-G’s mandatory,” Loeffler said.

What a POS DIC!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    No offense but you must be either a 12 year old kid or a slow adult I'm guessing?
                    No offense but am I wrong???

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      GGG fans: Who is this guy? He doesn't deserve a fight with GGG. Who has he beat?

GGG fans after he signs to fight the guy: This guy is technically good. Very dangerous fight for GGG.

GGG fans after GGG beats him: GGG just beat the best middleweight in the world.
                      LOL. Now I'm getting called names by his Nut huggin fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X