Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Rain Down Hell on Wilder, F*** Him Up Real Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    Anthony "restraining order" Joshua talking tough now? lolol

full disclosure for idiotic aj fanboys....I don't think AJ actually filed for an order...but he and his promoter did everything in their power to get wilder barred from the ring

What?

Sky were paying Wilder to commentate 2 feet from the ring, paid for his expenses, have him his own press conference and air time.

They never said he cannot enter the ring. They said it was up to AJ after the fight. He cannot just get into the ring of his own free will.

If you take all this into consideration, the only reason he didn't fly was because he was scared of Whyte being ringside.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
      It's an interesting fight for a lot of reasons. I've got Wilder to win, but he'll have to make sure he doesn't get tagged early because Wilder is a slow starter and Joshua starts fast.

If I was in Joshua's corner I would advise him to start fast and apply intelligent pressure early to try to damage Wilder before Wilder gets his timing down. A big part of me thinks that Joshua's been very influenced by Klitschko without being the same fighter and so he's going to try to rely on the jab all night and end up getting hit hard and taken out.
      Yeah, intelligent pressure and be ready with those counters.

I don't really see anyway Joshua wins this but he has real power and he must land a punch, so anything can happen.

Wilder is super motivated to make a statement and he may just start early like the Stiverne fight. This is like a hungry young fighter against an old ATG, he truly believes this is the platform he needs to be a star.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        So which titles do you consider legit?? Certainly not the WBC with its crooked ass.... They have the regular belt, the diamond, the Silver, the fecorbox, those silly belts they keep trying to give Canelo and he keeps telling them to stick it up their ass....
        Or do you consider the WBA belts legit? If so which one? They have the super champion, the regular, the interim, and who knows what else.... So which belt do you consider legit??
        To me their ALL pieces of shet and I wish fans and boxers would stop putting too much weight on them piece of shet alphabet soup belts!
        I know it'll never happen cause regardless of what I think those belts do mean something in boxing but it's fuccing ridiculous how many belts are in each division. It's a fuccing joke!
        I take your point man, but the IBO belt is worthless and everyone knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
          What?

Sky were paying Wilder to commentate 2 feet from the ring, paid for his expenses, have him his own press conference and air time.

They never said he cannot enter the ring. They said it was up to AJ after the fight. He cannot just get into the ring of his own free will.

If you take all this into consideration, the only reason he didn't fly was because he was scared of Whyte being ringside.
          hahaha....yeah...ok!

Comment

I don't believe he is so confident or why insist on the UK location? If you were so confident you'd say I'll fight him anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
              I don't believe he is so confident or why insist on the UK location? If you were so confident you'd say I'll fight him anywhere.

1. A side.

2. For the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                1. A side.

2. For the fans.
                3. Because he can.

Comment

Originally posted by fullers View Post
                  After every **** performance aj says next time I'll knock him out. The man's all talk. I'd believe him more if he wasn't signing on to fight povetkin
                  Hmmm he’s KO’d all but one of his opponents, not sure what you’ve been watching

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    I actually think that is AJ's best chance of winning, be super aggressive closing the ring off and throw loads of combinations and try to windmill the windmiller.... if he tries to box Wilder on the outside Wilder's right hand has more ring coverage, needs to get in close and trade..... I don't think Wilder gets out the 4th round if AJ reverts to type and just walks him down.
                    That is our only means to success. My lieutenant has to step to him like a sumo wrestler and put paws on Wilder. Onload that entire gas tank on him before that lactic acid starts creeping in and making us look like Bambi on ice. If Wilder has not gone by the 7th round, Joshua is toast.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                      Because he’s the champ and the other guy is he challenger, it’s perfectly normal for the challenger to make the trip.

Comment

Working...
                      X