Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Rain Down Hell on Wilder, F*** Him Up Real Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah.......... yup

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
    Go back to watching WWE if you like that kind of thing, all this getting in the ring with a suit on to point a finger in someone’s face is trashy imbecile nonsense
    It's actually a great marketing ploy as you have all the eyes in the arena or stadium focused on two quite possible fighters in the near future. Also, the PPV audience if that is available on the broadcast can get a glimpse of a possible future match up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBO, IBO, WBA, IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs) has issued a warning to Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs), who holds the WBC heavyweight crown. The two camps are currently in serious negotiations for a highly anticipated unification in the coming months.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Just fight then rather than letting things linger

Comment

• Originally posted by IBOX4LIFE View Post
        I think they are referring to the difference between a TKO and a KO and it that sense it makes sense. He has knockouts but he also has the Takam type TKO's and he said he would knock out Parker and that didn't happen.
        Well beyond Stiverne and Szpilka what top level opposition for HIM , did Wilder K.O ?

Arreola retired on his stool .

Washington walked away in dissapointment .

Duhaupas was on his feet .

Molina was on one knee looking at the crowd shaking his head and the same went for Ortiz who looked more exhausted .

Joshua has a crushing K.O of Whyte and he knocked Breazeale down with an ending lead JAB .

Takam was bleeding in both eyes and buckled twice bf the ref jumped in bc Takam was not throwing back . So to blame Joshua is ****** .

I'll tell you now this entire forum is going to be in a reality check when this fight happens bc they are going be reminded of boxing 101 and realise it is the sport of boxing NOT punching anyway when Joshua flattens Wilder before mid rnds .
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-21-2018, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• This is all good and all but a firefight is the last thing he wants with Wilder. Of course he can reign down hell from a distance but every time he trades with Wilder, Wilders chances increase dramatically

Comment

• AJ will destroy the Alabama trash can

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              Yea aj throw a bunch of combinations and miss like you usually do and tire yourself out
              You must be talking about the Parker fight? Because AJ doesn't miss in any other fight, he's actually really accurate. And even against Parker, he missed only a few punches because he was mostly on the jab because Parker disengaged and was moving all night. So yeah, you're clearly exaggerating.

However with Wilder? He misses a lot of punches in most of his fights. He even manages to fall over he misses that badly. So I think you've got your fighters mixed up a little. But it's OK, Americans usually do that sort of thing. An American can be guilty of something, but Americans claim they didn't do it. But then a Brit who isn't guilty of something, can then have a load of Americans claiming he is. So you see the problem here? Same old, same old.

Comment

• I like his choice of words. All this talk from trainers and former boxers about him not being ready, needing a few more fights is garbage. If he loses its not because of that. He had a deep amateur career and 21 pro fights with 6 championship level fights so he's ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
                  "Money talks I’m tired of hearing ****** opinions and I’m not making no money of it."

Mabye you should refrain from insulting anyone's intelligence until you can sort the spelling errors that jacked your post up.

I might take that bet, AJ, Hearn, the UK public, none of the concerned parties want this fight, and as a result, AJ is losing credibility with fans. Nobody wants to hear bluster from AJ, we want him to STFU, and sign the contract.

It is what it is
                  Says the person that has spelling errors in his own post criticising my spelling errors😂😂. Is this what we are resorting to? You might take the bet so he says...🤔 You have 24 hours to give me an answer.... Its very different when you give your opinion and if it happens to be wrong you lose your money. Don’t get me wrong there are some knowledgeable cats and I never infringe on a guy/ female spitting knowledge.however the S#it talkers I want your money . I want to check just how boisterous and bold you really are. That’s all, I mean no disrespect but for me to respect your blasphemous comments you got to show me the money

Comment

• Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                    Yeah, intelligent pressure and be ready with those counters.

I don't really see anyway Joshua wins this but he has real power and he must land a punch, so anything can happen.

Wilder is super motivated to make a statement and he may just start early like the Stiverne fight. This is like a hungry young fighter against an old ATG, he truly believes this is the platform he needs to be a star.
                    Joshua has superior boxing ability plus he's much better at controlling range. Joshua also has better punch accuracy and defence.

Wilder has struggled with anyone who was decent, it's happened on more than a few occasions. And he went life and death against the only good fighter he's been in the ring with. And he was ropey and lacked any sort of stamina to boot. The only fighter Joshua had a struggle with was an ATG in Wlad, so there's no shame in that. The odds are clearly with Joshua, not Wilder. The only way Wilder wins is if he lands a hail-mary shot, otherwise he loses quite clearly.

Lets hope when this fight is signed you'll be putting your money where your mouth is? That way you lose your money and have people laughing at the fact you picked Wilder in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jbeezy View Post
                      Uh... no chief he got rocked and responded like true champions do he never hit the canvas...get it right how long U been watching boxing..
                      I’m sorry chief you have it all wrong. However, I’m not going to gloat I get no happiness laughing at the expense of someone else’s ******ity. You have a good day sir

Comment

Working...
                      X