Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Rain Down Hell on Wilder, F*** Him Up Real Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Article writer needs to stop with counting the IBO as a legit world title.
    agreed mane

Comment

• One big shot on toothpick legs chin is all it takes. Grandpa would have had him out of there if the ref didn't buy wilder time

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Would u like to bet that Joshua signs? It’s very easy yes or no? £500 a nice small amount that no one will run away from paying. Furthermore you bet just £300.Money talks I’m tired of hearing stupid opinions and I’m not making no money of it.

The bet is Joshua signs the contract within a month of today. If he doesn’t you win. Very simple
        "Money talks I’m tired of hearing stupid opinions and I’m not making no money of it."

Mabye you should refrain from insulting anyone's intelligence until you can sort the spelling errors that jacked your post up.

I might take that bet, AJ, Hearn, the UK public, none of the concerned parties want this fight, and as a result, AJ is losing credibility with fans. Nobody wants to hear bluster from AJ, we want him to STFU, and sign the contract.

It is what it is
        Last edited by Clubber Pac; 05-21-2018, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          You are mad because the wbc busted cheater Canelo. It’s not their fault Canelo is a cheater
          Not mad at all! You see the WBC is still swinging off Canelo's nutts...
          I just speak facts that's all. All them piece of shet alphabet soup belts are all pieces of shet! IDK why people like you still feel the belts mean something... When you have 6,7, even 8 belts per division it kinda takes away the meaning of being a champion. When you see all this Fighters that shouldn't have a belt have one then it takes away the prestige of being a champion.
          That's how I see it. I know it's more money for the organizations and more money for the fighters and promoters involved but it just doesn't feel as special when you see too many belts in boxing. So this has nothing to do with Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jbeezy View Post
            Uh... no chief he got rocked and responded like true champions do he never hit the canvas...get it right how long U been watching boxing..
            Never hit the canvas? Wilder was knocked down twice you ******

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingree24 View Post
              As far as following their own rules and enforcing them then it has to be the ibf they dont mess around and make you defend every 9-12 months and they dont have the silly super diamond ect.. belts either .

So fo historys and which belt most fighters want is the green belt/wbc which is funny because the wba title is the original hw title it has the longest history
              Yes I definitely agree with you! That's why I didn't say anything negative about the IBF. But we both know that most Fighters would rather fight for the WBC or the WBA which in my eyes they are the most corrupt out of all the organizations.
              But the IBF does follow it's own rules as far as enforcing mandatories and not allowing step aside deals which is good. That's the way it should be.

Comment

• You could be onto something..........

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                This website is paid to do so, by the IBO
                I am not saying I read every boxing article online but this site is the only site, to my knowledge, that recognizes the IBO as much as they do. It is hilarious at times.

Comment

• Huh?? What??

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                  What?

Sky were paying Wilder to commentate 2 feet from the ring, paid for his expenses, have him his own press conference and air time.

They never said he cannot enter the ring. They said it was up to AJ after the fight. He cannot just get into the ring of his own free will.

If you take all this into consideration, the only reason he didn't fly was because he was scared of Whyte being ringside.
                  First of all, this is about AJ vs Wilder. Secondly, Wilder basically knows he beats AJ yet you're trying to say Wilder didn't come to the fight because Dillian Whyte, whom AJ completely massacred, was going to be ringside.........This statement of yours could not have been thought out before saying it aloud because it makes ZERO sense.

Comment

• Don't quote me but.........

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                    Hmmm he’s KO’d all but one of his opponents, not sure what you’ve been watching
                    I think they are referring to the difference between a TKO and a KO and it that sense it makes sense. He has knockouts but he also has the Takam type TKO's and he said he would knock out Parker and that didn't happen.

Comment

• ???

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                      Because he’s the champ and the other guy is he challenger, it’s perfectly normal for the challenger to make the trip.
                      They are both equally champion and challenger in this fight as both have something the other covets. This is why the negotiations have taken so long. If there were a true challenger then I feel negotiations would have been completed.

Comment

Working...
                      X